According to sources Pawan, who arrived in Renigunta on Saturday evening, for his 3 day visit in Chittoor district has surprised party leaders and cops by straight away heading to Alipiri and from there taking a step route to Tirumala. Even thought the party leaders are aware of Pawan's Tirupathi trip, apparently they have no information about his Tirumala visit and Darshan.
Meanwhile when knowing Pawan's arrival at airport, fans and party activists have gathered in large gathering at Renigunta and they have followed Pawan up to Alipiri and welcomed him by showering flowers on him and raised 'CM' slogans. Media reports that he has reached Tirumala on Saturday night and had Darshan on Sunday. Moreover after Darshan, he returned to Tirupathi and announced the future course of action.
as Pawan is set for a Bus yatra in AP, he is expected to reveal the schedule of
the Bus yatra in Tirupathi. Moreover Pawan will be meeting Settipalli village
panchayat and meet the locals to discuss on their land problems. Previously the
villagers of Settipalli and the victims of highway extension had met Pawan in
Hyderabad. Further Pawan had assured them that he would personally visit them
and discuss and had Pawan has planned his visit to Tirupathi and Chittoor.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes