According to sources Pawan, who arrived in Renigunta on Saturday evening, for his 3 day visit in Chittoor district has surprised party leaders and cops by straight away heading to Alipiri and from there taking a step route to Tirumala. Even thought the party leaders are aware of Pawan's Tirupathi trip, apparently they have no information about his Tirumala visit and Darshan.
Meanwhile when knowing Pawan's arrival at airport, fans and party activists have gathered in large gathering at Renigunta and they have followed Pawan up to Alipiri and welcomed him by showering flowers on him and raised 'CM' slogans. Media reports that he has reached Tirumala on Saturday night and had Darshan on Sunday. Moreover after Darshan, he returned to Tirupathi and announced the future course of action.
as Pawan is set for a Bus yatra in AP, he is expected to reveal the schedule of
the Bus yatra in Tirupathi. Moreover Pawan will be meeting Settipalli village
panchayat and meet the locals to discuss on their land problems. Previously the
villagers of Settipalli and the victims of highway extension had met Pawan in
Hyderabad. Further Pawan had assured them that he would personally visit them
and discuss and had Pawan has planned his visit to Tirupathi and Chittoor.
Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR New Delhi sources added that former Union minister and BJP leader Subramanian Swamy made severe criticism of Telangana government for its unconstitutional act of externating Swami Paripoornanda. In a letter to Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, he questioned how the government could frame Swami in the sections which was usually meant for goons.
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence