A person from Indore, Madhya Pradesh has been arrested by police and was given death penalty after being accused of raping a 4 months old girl. A balloon seller, along with his wife and child were residing in Rajawada fort and, and were sleeping in roadside.
Their relative, 23 year old Naveen Ghatke had also stayed with them. On April 20, the youngster had taken the child belonging to the family, and took it 50 metres away from the place and brutally raped her. He had also murdered her while the parents started to search the child.
A shopkeeper who had come to open his shop witnessed the dead child and informed Police. With the cctv footage it was found Naveen had carried the kid, and following this he was thrashed by the people, following which he was taken to the court. Judge Varsha Sharma sentences Naveen to death penalty.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing