A person from Indore, Madhya Pradesh has been arrested by police and was given death penalty after being accused of raping a 4 months old girl. A balloon seller, along with his wife and child were residing in Rajawada fort and, and were sleeping in roadside.
Their relative, 23 year old Naveen Ghatke had also stayed with them. On April 20, the youngster had taken the child belonging to the family, and took it 50 metres away from the place and brutally raped her. He had also murdered her while the parents started to search the child.
A shopkeeper who had come to open his shop witnessed the dead child and informed Police. With the cctv footage it was found Naveen had carried the kid, and following this he was thrashed by the people, following which he was taken to the court. Judge Varsha Sharma sentences Naveen to death penalty.
Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India? Bengaluru sources reported that Karnataka’s new Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy and Deputy CM G Parameshwara addressed their first press conference after taking oath on the steps of the Vidhana Soudha on Wednesday. Meanwhile JD(S) State President Kumaraswamy, who has taken oath as CM for the second time in his political career, started off by saying that in spite of what he had said before the results about how he would not join hands with either the BJP or Congress, circumstances had changed, pus
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- TDP party strongest party in India
- NASAs first mission to touch a Star
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress