A person from Indore, Madhya Pradesh has been arrested by police and was given death penalty after being accused of raping a 4 months old girl. A balloon seller, along with his wife and child were residing in Rajawada fort and, and were sleeping in roadside.
Their relative, 23 year old Naveen Ghatke had also stayed with them. On April 20, the youngster had taken the child belonging to the family, and took it 50 metres away from the place and brutally raped her. He had also murdered her while the parents started to search the child.
A shopkeeper who had come to open his shop witnessed the dead child and informed Police. With the cctv footage it was found Naveen had carried the kid, and following this he was thrashed by the people, following which he was taken to the court. Judge Varsha Sharma sentences Naveen to death penalty.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes