A person from Indore, Madhya Pradesh has been arrested by police and was given death penalty after being accused of raping a 4 months old girl. A balloon seller, along with his wife and child were residing in Rajawada fort and, and were sleeping in roadside.
Their relative, 23 year old Naveen Ghatke had also stayed with them. On April 20, the youngster had taken the child belonging to the family, and took it 50 metres away from the place and brutally raped her. He had also murdered her while the parents started to search the child.
A shopkeeper who had come to open his shop witnessed the dead child and informed Police. With the cctv footage it was found Naveen had carried the kid, and following this he was thrashed by the people, following which he was taken to the court. Judge Varsha Sharma sentences Naveen to death penalty.
Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR New Delhi sources added that former Union minister and BJP leader Subramanian Swamy made severe criticism of Telangana government for its unconstitutional act of externating Swami Paripoornanda. In a letter to Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, he questioned how the government could frame Swami in the sections which was usually meant for goons.
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence