New Delhi sources reported that Indigo airline employee has been arrested for making a hoax call regarding a bomb on a Mumbai-bound flight at the Indira Gandhi International Airport here this month, police said on Sunday.
Kartik Madhav Bhat, 23, made the call and it was received at the Indigo Airlines office in the cargo complex of the airport at 8.15 a.m. on May 2, said Deputy Commissioner of Police Sanjay Bhatia. Subsequently, a few Mumbai-bound flights were checked and the call was declared a hoax. A case was registered and police zeroed in on the owner of the mobile phone from which the call was made.
Bhat was finally located in Pune. The accused is serving as customer
service officer in Indigo airlines at the Pune airport. Bhat told police that
his job performance was not up to the mark and he had been given a verbal
notice to improve his performance in three months or face action. The official
said "He was depressed and made the call out of frustration and to teach a
lesson to the airlines and the phone's SIM card has been seized from him”.
Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India? Bengaluru sources reported that Karnataka’s new Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy and Deputy CM G Parameshwara addressed their first press conference after taking oath on the steps of the Vidhana Soudha on Wednesday. Meanwhile JD(S) State President Kumaraswamy, who has taken oath as CM for the second time in his political career, started off by saying that in spite of what he had said before the results about how he would not join hands with either the BJP or Congress, circumstances had changed, pus
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- TDP party strongest party in India
- NASAs first mission to touch a Star
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress