New Delhi sources reported that Indigo airline employee has been arrested for making a hoax call regarding a bomb on a Mumbai-bound flight at the Indira Gandhi International Airport here this month, police said on Sunday.
Kartik Madhav Bhat, 23, made the call and it was received at the Indigo Airlines office in the cargo complex of the airport at 8.15 a.m. on May 2, said Deputy Commissioner of Police Sanjay Bhatia. Subsequently, a few Mumbai-bound flights were checked and the call was declared a hoax. A case was registered and police zeroed in on the owner of the mobile phone from which the call was made.
Bhat was finally located in Pune. The accused is serving as customer
service officer in Indigo airlines at the Pune airport. Bhat told police that
his job performance was not up to the mark and he had been given a verbal
notice to improve his performance in three months or face action. The official
said "He was depressed and made the call out of frustration and to teach a
lesson to the airlines and the phone's SIM card has been seized from him”.
Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR New Delhi sources added that former Union minister and BJP leader Subramanian Swamy made severe criticism of Telangana government for its unconstitutional act of externating Swami Paripoornanda. In a letter to Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, he questioned how the government could frame Swami in the sections which was usually meant for goons.
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence