Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that for the past few days, speculations are rife that actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan would start his own news channel. Meanwhile rumors had it that the channel was named as J channel, named after Pawan's political outfit Janasena. Accordingly neither Janasena party nor Pawan's close aides have denied them.
Presently, the latest we hear is that Pawan Kalyan had dropped the plans to start his own news channel. Instead, he decided to invest his monies into existing news channel. Meanwhile as per report Pawan had come forward to invest in a new news channel based from AP. It is heard that the talks have been fruitful.
Furthermore the move is seen to counter traditional media against which
Pawan had declared war against. However, Pawan has already good links with one
more news channel and shares striking rapport with its owner. Moreover there
are also rumors that he would buy out an existing news channel and amidst this,
it needs to be seen what is in Pawan's mind.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing