Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that for the past few days, speculations are rife that actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan would start his own news channel. Meanwhile rumors had it that the channel was named as J channel, named after Pawan's political outfit Janasena. Accordingly neither Janasena party nor Pawan's close aides have denied them.
Presently, the latest we hear is that Pawan Kalyan had dropped the plans to start his own news channel. Instead, he decided to invest his monies into existing news channel. Meanwhile as per report Pawan had come forward to invest in a new news channel based from AP. It is heard that the talks have been fruitful.
Furthermore the move is seen to counter traditional media against which
Pawan had declared war against. However, Pawan has already good links with one
more news channel and shares striking rapport with its owner. Moreover there
are also rumors that he would buy out an existing news channel and amidst this,
it needs to be seen what is in Pawan's mind.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes