Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that for the past few days, speculations are rife that actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan would start his own news channel. Meanwhile rumors had it that the channel was named as J channel, named after Pawan's political outfit Janasena. Accordingly neither Janasena party nor Pawan's close aides have denied them.
Presently, the latest we hear is that Pawan Kalyan had dropped the plans to start his own news channel. Instead, he decided to invest his monies into existing news channel. Meanwhile as per report Pawan had come forward to invest in a new news channel based from AP. It is heard that the talks have been fruitful.
Furthermore the move is seen to counter traditional media against which
Pawan had declared war against. However, Pawan has already good links with one
more news channel and shares striking rapport with its owner. Moreover there
are also rumors that he would buy out an existing news channel and amidst this,
it needs to be seen what is in Pawan's mind.
Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India? Bengaluru sources reported that Karnataka’s new Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy and Deputy CM G Parameshwara addressed their first press conference after taking oath on the steps of the Vidhana Soudha on Wednesday. Meanwhile JD(S) State President Kumaraswamy, who has taken oath as CM for the second time in his political career, started off by saying that in spite of what he had said before the results about how he would not join hands with either the BJP or Congress, circumstances had changed, pus
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- TDP party strongest party in India
- NASAs first mission to touch a Star
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress