Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that for the past few days, speculations are rife that actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan would start his own news channel. Meanwhile rumors had it that the channel was named as J channel, named after Pawan's political outfit Janasena. Accordingly neither Janasena party nor Pawan's close aides have denied them.
Presently, the latest we hear is that Pawan Kalyan had dropped the plans to start his own news channel. Instead, he decided to invest his monies into existing news channel. Meanwhile as per report Pawan had come forward to invest in a new news channel based from AP. It is heard that the talks have been fruitful.
Furthermore the move is seen to counter traditional media against which
Pawan had declared war against. However, Pawan has already good links with one
more news channel and shares striking rapport with its owner. Moreover there
are also rumors that he would buy out an existing news channel and amidst this,
it needs to be seen what is in Pawan's mind.
Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR New Delhi sources added that former Union minister and BJP leader Subramanian Swamy made severe criticism of Telangana government for its unconstitutional act of externating Swami Paripoornanda. In a letter to Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, he questioned how the government could frame Swami in the sections which was usually meant for goons.
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence