New Delhi sources reported that part of a Rs 9,400-crore package for electric and hybrid vehicles, the government may offer incentives of up to Rs 2.5 lakh to those scrapping old petrol- or diesel-fired vehicles along with sops for investment to manufacture parts such as motors in the country. Meanwhile the buyers of electric two-wheelers that cost up to Rs 1.5 lakh will get incentives of around Rs 30,000, a draft policy formulated by the government has proposed.
Accordingly there are, however, more sops for cab aggregates and bus fleet owners. Moreover the buyers of electric cars, which will run as taxis, are expected to get sops of Rs 1-5-2.5 lakh for vehicles that cost up to Rs 15 lakh.
As per report the same sops will be available to individuals buying
electric cars, provided they scrap their pre-BS III vehicles and get a certificate
from the approved scrapping centre. Furthermore the plan awaiting government
approval is likely to come as a major setback to the automobile industry,
which is working out its strategy based on the assumption that the Centre will
offer incentives to make all types of electric vehicles more attractive.
Hike in salary of Police officials by Karnataka Govt Reportedly the Karnataka government on Tuesday partially accepted the terms set in the Raghavendra Auradkar Committee report, which recommended pay hikes and promotions for police staff. Earlier in 2016, a committee headed by Raghavendra Auradkar, the then ADGP (Recruitment and Training), had recommended a hike in salary for police personnel. Furthermore the report was prepared after police
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- Why Mudragada is silent now?
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?