According to sources The Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh legislative assembly and YSRCP president, YS Jaganmohan Reddy stands on the cusp of yet another major milestone on his mass contact initiative, Praja Sankalpa Yatra. Meanwhile as the mass leader reaches the important landmark of 2000 kms on his long Padayatra, we have seen how the common citizens across all the districts that he has covered, have rushed to him with their grievances, complaints and problems.
Media reports have seen how he has responded patiently by listening to them, encouraging those who deserved to be patted on the back and assuring others of all help and assistance. Moreover in him, the poor and deprived see his father, the late Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy, who also set out on a similar walkathon in scorching summer, in his case, across undivided Andhra Pradesh.
Furthermore YS Jagan set out on his Praja Sankalpa Yatra on November 6 from Idupulapaya after paying respects to his father’s memory, with a vow to wipe the tears of the poor and bring in Rajanna Rajyam. Moreover along every step of the way, as he interacted with the masses, men, women, the elderly, the unemployed, the disabled and people from virtually all segments of society came to him pleading for help and assistance, complaining about the tyranny and exploitation of the ruling party leaders.
Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India? Bengaluru sources reported that Karnataka’s new Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy and Deputy CM G Parameshwara addressed their first press conference after taking oath on the steps of the Vidhana Soudha on Wednesday. Meanwhile JD(S) State President Kumaraswamy, who has taken oath as CM for the second time in his political career, started off by saying that in spite of what he had said before the results about how he would not join hands with either the BJP or Congress, circumstances had changed, pus
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- TDP party strongest party in India
- NASAs first mission to touch a Star
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress