In recent times BJP is wooing YCP and so is YCP, while the BJP slowly ignored TDP by keeping aside the rightful demands of AP. Accordingly be it the last Union Budget or in Parliament session, YCP has supported Modi. Meanwhile Jagan's right-hand man Vijay Sai Reddy had touched the feet of Prime Minister Modi in Rajya Sabha much to the shocker of people of AP.
Moreover if this is not enough, Vijay Sai Reddy's frequent visits to PMO at a time when TDP severed its ties with BJP had added fuel to the speculations that something was cooking between BJP and YSRCP. Furthermore amidst all this, TDP had quit NDA and declared war against Modi. Even now, neither Jagan nor Pawan have criticized Modi thus proving themselves as B-teams of BJP.
Moreover in fact, Kanna was in plans to quit the BJP and join YSRCP and he
even had talks with Jagan and stage was all set for Kanna's inclusion into
YSRCP. Further, due to some change of plans, Jagan apparently wanted Kanna in
the BJP itself. Accordingly TDP leaders allege that as per Jagan's advise,
Kanna was even made BJP president of AP and moreover this whole episode has
once again proved the strong ties between Jagan and Modi.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue