In recent times BJP is wooing YCP and so is YCP, while the BJP slowly ignored TDP by keeping aside the rightful demands of AP. Accordingly be it the last Union Budget or in Parliament session, YCP has supported Modi. Meanwhile Jagan's right-hand man Vijay Sai Reddy had touched the feet of Prime Minister Modi in Rajya Sabha much to the shocker of people of AP.
Moreover if this is not enough, Vijay Sai Reddy's frequent visits to PMO at a time when TDP severed its ties with BJP had added fuel to the speculations that something was cooking between BJP and YSRCP. Furthermore amidst all this, TDP had quit NDA and declared war against Modi. Even now, neither Jagan nor Pawan have criticized Modi thus proving themselves as B-teams of BJP.
Moreover in fact, Kanna was in plans to quit the BJP and join YSRCP and he
even had talks with Jagan and stage was all set for Kanna's inclusion into
YSRCP. Further, due to some change of plans, Jagan apparently wanted Kanna in
the BJP itself. Accordingly TDP leaders allege that as per Jagan's advise,
Kanna was even made BJP president of AP and moreover this whole episode has
once again proved the strong ties between Jagan and Modi.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers