According to sources former Karnataka CM and BJP's CM candidate BS Yeddyurappa said he will "give it in writing that the BJP would win the Karnataka Assembly elections with full majority and get 125 to 130 seats. Meanwhile he claimed that there is a strong wave in BJP's favor in Karnataka.
Yeddyurappa said "He had been in Karnataka politics for long and he will give it in writing. BJP is winning with an absolute majority in the Karnataka elections. You can verify it once the results are out”. Moreover Yeddyurappa said his calculations had never gone wrong in his political career and he expected the BJP to win 125 to 130 seats. Further "To a query, there was no possibility of a hung Assembly”.
Meanwhile when asked to react on Siddaramaiah's "mentally
disturbed" comment about him, Yeddyurappa said the chief minister was
saying such things because he knows he would lose both Chamundeshwari and
Badami seats from where he is contesting. Furthermore Siddaramaiah had called
Yeddyurappa "mentally disturbed" when asked to respond to BJP's chief
ministerial candidate's statement that he would form the government on May 17. Presently
Yeddyurappa said Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP President Amit Shah and
other leaders are confident that the party would win with an absolute majority.
Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR New Delhi sources added that former Union minister and BJP leader Subramanian Swamy made severe criticism of Telangana government for its unconstitutional act of externating Swami Paripoornanda. In a letter to Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, he questioned how the government could frame Swami in the sections which was usually meant for goons.
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence