According to sources former Karnataka CM and BJP's CM candidate BS Yeddyurappa said he will "give it in writing that the BJP would win the Karnataka Assembly elections with full majority and get 125 to 130 seats. Meanwhile he claimed that there is a strong wave in BJP's favor in Karnataka.
Yeddyurappa said "He had been in Karnataka politics for long and he will give it in writing. BJP is winning with an absolute majority in the Karnataka elections. You can verify it once the results are out”. Moreover Yeddyurappa said his calculations had never gone wrong in his political career and he expected the BJP to win 125 to 130 seats. Further "To a query, there was no possibility of a hung Assembly”.
Meanwhile when asked to react on Siddaramaiah's "mentally
disturbed" comment about him, Yeddyurappa said the chief minister was
saying such things because he knows he would lose both Chamundeshwari and
Badami seats from where he is contesting. Furthermore Siddaramaiah had called
Yeddyurappa "mentally disturbed" when asked to respond to BJP's chief
ministerial candidate's statement that he would form the government on May 17. Presently
Yeddyurappa said Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP President Amit Shah and
other leaders are confident that the party would win with an absolute majority.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways Lucknow sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inaugurated two major national highways and an inland waterways project at his parliamentary constituency. Accordingly the two roads have a combined length of 34 km and have been laid at a cost of Rs. 1,571.95 crore. Meanwhile the
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!