11.30 am — People have rejected Siddaramaiah. He lost because of his attitude, because of attacking everyone & because of his loose talk: GT Devegowda, JD(S) candidate who is leading over Siddaramaiah in Chamundeshwari by 17000 votes.
11.15 am — BJP declares Yeddyurappa as a winner in Shikaripura
BS Yeddyurappa wins in Shikaripura. In a few hours from now, @BSYBJP will lead a stable and strong BJP government in Karnataka as Chief Minister. Congratulations!— BJP Karnataka (@BJP4Karnataka) May 15, 2018
Karnataka has spoken and spoken decisively!#BJPWinsKarnataka
10.53 am — BJP supporters shout slogans of 'Yeddyurappa Yeddyurappa' in Bengaluru
10:16 am — BJP ahead in 115 seats, as per CNN-News18
10.03 am — JD(S)'s HD Kumaraswamy leading over the Congress candidate Iqbal Husaain by over 7000 votes in Ramanagara, he is also leading from Channapatna.
10.00 am — If BJP fails to get simple majority, a Congress-JD(S) tie-up is more likely
9.50 am —
9.45 am — BJP 101, Congress 76, JDS 43
9.40 am — Siddaramaiah trailing in both the constituencies he contested, Badami and Chamundeshwari
9.31 am — Media protest over delayed counting reports in Madikeri
9.30 am — BJP 100, Congress 80, JDS 35
9.15 am — BJP 82, Congress 77, JDS 33
9.05 am — BJP workers track counting on the giant screen outside party headquarters
8.52 am — Congress 76, BJP 74, JDS 26
8.45 am — BJP-74, Congress-67, JDS-24
8.40 am — BJP candidate B Sreeramulu is trailing in Badami Assembly constituency.
8.38 am — BJP-72, Congress-62, JDS-23
8.34am — Karnataka CM Siddha Ramaiah trails behind.
BJP— 50, Congress — 39
8.30am — Strong room opened in Belagavi counting center
8.22am — Congress 22, BJP— 8 and JDS — 5
8.15 am — Heavy Security deployed in Mangaluru
NASAs first mission to touch a Star Washington sources reported that NASA has said When NASA's Parker Solar Probe, humanity's first mission to "touch" a star, launches on July 31, it will carry more than scientific instruments on this historic journey it will also hold more than 1.1 million names submitted by the public to go to the Sun. Meanwhile back in March, NASA invited people around the world to submit their names online to be placed on a microchip aboard its historic Parker Solar Probe. Submissions were accepted till April
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress
- Ramzan Fasting is Dangerous says Danish Minister
- When is Ramadan 2018? All other key details you need to Know
- Major portion of Bosch activities focus on building effective solutions