11.30 am — People have rejected Siddaramaiah. He lost because of his attitude, because of attacking everyone & because of his loose talk: GT Devegowda, JD(S) candidate who is leading over Siddaramaiah in Chamundeshwari by 17000 votes.
11.15 am — BJP declares Yeddyurappa as a winner in Shikaripura
BS Yeddyurappa wins in Shikaripura. In a few hours from now, @BSYBJP will lead a stable and strong BJP government in Karnataka as Chief Minister. Congratulations!— BJP Karnataka (@BJP4Karnataka) May 15, 2018
Karnataka has spoken and spoken decisively!#BJPWinsKarnataka
10.53 am — BJP supporters shout slogans of 'Yeddyurappa Yeddyurappa' in Bengaluru
10:16 am — BJP ahead in 115 seats, as per CNN-News18
10.03 am — JD(S)'s HD Kumaraswamy leading over the Congress candidate Iqbal Husaain by over 7000 votes in Ramanagara, he is also leading from Channapatna.
10.00 am — If BJP fails to get simple majority, a Congress-JD(S) tie-up is more likely
9.50 am —
9.45 am — BJP 101, Congress 76, JDS 43
9.40 am — Siddaramaiah trailing in both the constituencies he contested, Badami and Chamundeshwari
9.31 am — Media protest over delayed counting reports in Madikeri
9.30 am — BJP 100, Congress 80, JDS 35
9.15 am — BJP 82, Congress 77, JDS 33
9.05 am — BJP workers track counting on the giant screen outside party headquarters
8.52 am — Congress 76, BJP 74, JDS 26
8.45 am — BJP-74, Congress-67, JDS-24
8.40 am — BJP candidate B Sreeramulu is trailing in Badami Assembly constituency.
8.38 am — BJP-72, Congress-62, JDS-23
8.34am — Karnataka CM Siddha Ramaiah trails behind.
BJP— 50, Congress — 39
8.30am — Strong room opened in Belagavi counting center
8.22am — Congress 22, BJP— 8 and JDS — 5
8.15 am — Heavy Security deployed in Mangaluru
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers