With the southern states not being fruitful for the ruling party at the center, BJP, the Karnataka state assembly elections have been of great importance for the party at the moment. The BJP Cadre has been working with full involvement to win the elections at any cost.
While the center had not raised the prices of Petrol and Diesel till April 24, to attract people, exactly after the voting has ended in Karnataka. The central government has increased fuel prices. Prices of Petrol have been increased by 17 paise per litre and Diesel by 21 paise per litre. After this change, Petrol, which cost 77.43 per litre in Chennai, now costs 77.61 per litre, and Diesel, has increased from 69.56 to 69.79 rupees.
The price of crude oil per barrel
has increased up to 75.26 dollars. With the new restrictions by US On Iran, the
Crude oil from Iran won't be getting business. With such scenarios, the price
of crude oil is expected to shoot up to 80 dollars, and this is primarily
attributed to Russia's reduction in crude oil production.
Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma? Andhra Pradesh sources reported that Chandrababu's presence at the swearing-in ceremony of Kumaraswamy had further embarrassed his political enemy Narendra Modi. Meanwhile in continuation to this, Chandrababu Naidu has now come up with a master-plan to further humiliate Modi-Shah combine. As per report Naidu will be inviting all major national leaders and regional party chiefs to the Dharma Porata Sabha in Amaravati.
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- TDP party strongest party in India