With the southern states not being fruitful for the ruling party at the center, BJP, the Karnataka state assembly elections have been of great importance for the party at the moment. The BJP Cadre has been working with full involvement to win the elections at any cost.
While the center had not raised the prices of Petrol and Diesel till April 24, to attract people, exactly after the voting has ended in Karnataka. The central government has increased fuel prices. Prices of Petrol have been increased by 17 paise per litre and Diesel by 21 paise per litre. After this change, Petrol, which cost 77.43 per litre in Chennai, now costs 77.61 per litre, and Diesel, has increased from 69.56 to 69.79 rupees.
The price of crude oil per barrel
has increased up to 75.26 dollars. With the new restrictions by US On Iran, the
Crude oil from Iran won't be getting business. With such scenarios, the price
of crude oil is expected to shoot up to 80 dollars, and this is primarily
attributed to Russia's reduction in crude oil production.
Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections Today is the last day for filing the nominations for Rajasthan and Telangana Assembly Elections. Single-phase polling for 200 assembly constituencies of Rajasthan and 119 constituencies of Telangana will take place on 7th of December.
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day