A chargesheet has been filed 4 years after the death of Sunanda Pushkar, the wife of Shashi Tharoor, the congress leader, who had passed away in mysterious circumstances at Leela hotel, Delhi. The 3000 page chargesheet was filed before Dharmender Singh, the Metropolitan magistrate, in Patiala House court.
The chargesheet was filed under sections 498A, which is subjecting of a woman to cruelty by husband or relatives, and abetment of suicide, section 306. The police have filed the chargesheet with Shashi Tharoor mentioned as an accused, which Tharoor has said he will fight vigorously against the chargesheet, saying that he has been wrongly accused.
The police had filed based on
autopsy and forensic evidence. Tharoor has questioned what has made police to
conclude he had pressured Sunanda to death, and the methods of the police in
coming to this conclusion 4 years after death, and the next hearing on the case
is on 24 May.
Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma? Andhra Pradesh sources reported that Chandrababu's presence at the swearing-in ceremony of Kumaraswamy had further embarrassed his political enemy Narendra Modi. Meanwhile in continuation to this, Chandrababu Naidu has now come up with a master-plan to further humiliate Modi-Shah combine. As per report Naidu will be inviting all major national leaders and regional party chiefs to the Dharma Porata Sabha in Amaravati.
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- TDP party strongest party in India