A chargesheet has been filed 4 years after the death of Sunanda Pushkar, the wife of Shashi Tharoor, the congress leader, who had passed away in mysterious circumstances at Leela hotel, Delhi. The 3000 page chargesheet was filed before Dharmender Singh, the Metropolitan magistrate, in Patiala House court.
The chargesheet was filed under sections 498A, which is subjecting of a woman to cruelty by husband or relatives, and abetment of suicide, section 306. The police have filed the chargesheet with Shashi Tharoor mentioned as an accused, which Tharoor has said he will fight vigorously against the chargesheet, saying that he has been wrongly accused.
The police had filed based on
autopsy and forensic evidence. Tharoor has questioned what has made police to
conclude he had pressured Sunanda to death, and the methods of the police in
coming to this conclusion 4 years after death, and the next hearing on the case
is on 24 May.
TTD gets Rs.1 Crore Donation Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- What happened to the case lodged by Sterlite?
- Plastic Surgeon caught red-handed as Patient dies from Butt englargement injection
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Rahul & Sonia maintains good relation with UPA parties & to defeat Modi in 2019
- Croatia motivated Many Smaller Nations in FIFA World Cup, Will India be Motivated?
- Why President of Iran warned US against pursuing conflict with his country?
- Many shot dead before Toronto Restaurant at Canada
- Germany, world's largest car makers are affected hard by US import tariffs
- Piyush Goyal said he did not understand "foreign English accent" of Shashi Tharoor
- Mamata Banerjee escalating attack against Modi regime
- Engineering aspirants getting ready for Online Engineering Counseling from July 25- August 20
- GST Prices dropped to 18% from 28%
- Subramanian Swamy wants Modi to undergo health check-up!
- Chennai School demands 2 Lakhs caution deposit from Parents - Parents Protest!
- Building collapses in Chennai as many feared dead!