Senior members of Congress Party along with the Former Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singh have together written a letter to the President of India, requesting him to warn Prime Minister Narendra Modi from the usage of threatening, and intimidating words and language against members and leaders of the congress party.
In the letter to the President Ramnath Kovind, they have written that it is such a pity that in a democratic political system, a prime minister using words to threaten and issue public warnings against members of opposition parties.
The congress team had referred to
Modi's speech on May 6 when he had said that if the congress crosses their
limits. He’s Modi and they will have to pay. They had mentioned that Modi needs
to be condemned, and this must not be how the prime minister of a democratic
country and consisting of 1.3 billion people speak, as it is no the right public
Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23 Hyderabad sources reported that campaigning for the December 7 Telangana Assembly polls would hit top gear during the next fortnight with top leaders, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah, former Congress president Sonia Gandhi, set to address public meetings in the state. Meanwhile with the process of filing nominations coming to a close on Monday,
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!