Senior members of Congress Party along with the Former Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singh have together written a letter to the President of India, requesting him to warn Prime Minister Narendra Modi from the usage of threatening, and intimidating words and language against members and leaders of the congress party.
In the letter to the President Ramnath Kovind, they have written that it is such a pity that in a democratic political system, a prime minister using words to threaten and issue public warnings against members of opposition parties.
The congress team had referred to
Modi's speech on May 6 when he had said that if the congress crosses their
limits. He’s Modi and they will have to pay. They had mentioned that Modi needs
to be condemned, and this must not be how the prime minister of a democratic
country and consisting of 1.3 billion people speak, as it is no the right public
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers