Senior members of Congress Party along with the Former Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singh have together written a letter to the President of India, requesting him to warn Prime Minister Narendra Modi from the usage of threatening, and intimidating words and language against members and leaders of the congress party.
In the letter to the President Ramnath Kovind, they have written that it is such a pity that in a democratic political system, a prime minister using words to threaten and issue public warnings against members of opposition parties.
The congress team had referred to
Modi's speech on May 6 when he had said that if the congress crosses their
limits. He’s Modi and they will have to pay. They had mentioned that Modi needs
to be condemned, and this must not be how the prime minister of a democratic
country and consisting of 1.3 billion people speak, as it is no the right public
Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma? Andhra Pradesh sources reported that Chandrababu's presence at the swearing-in ceremony of Kumaraswamy had further embarrassed his political enemy Narendra Modi. Meanwhile in continuation to this, Chandrababu Naidu has now come up with a master-plan to further humiliate Modi-Shah combine. As per report Naidu will be inviting all major national leaders and regional party chiefs to the Dharma Porata Sabha in Amaravati.
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- TDP party strongest party in India