Senior members of Congress Party along with the Former Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singh have together written a letter to the President of India, requesting him to warn Prime Minister Narendra Modi from the usage of threatening, and intimidating words and language against members and leaders of the congress party.
In the letter to the President Ramnath Kovind, they have written that it is such a pity that in a democratic political system, a prime minister using words to threaten and issue public warnings against members of opposition parties.
The congress team had referred to
Modi's speech on May 6 when he had said that if the congress crosses their
limits. He’s Modi and they will have to pay. They had mentioned that Modi needs
to be condemned, and this must not be how the prime minister of a democratic
country and consisting of 1.3 billion people speak, as it is no the right public
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers