New Delhi sources stated that the Indian government said Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Russia on May 21 for an informal summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Sochi. It is anticipated that his trip to Russia will be favorable for India.
Media reports made a statement that Modi will travel to Russia at Putin's invitation. Accordingly an External Affairs Ministry release said the visit will be an important occasion for the two leaders to exchange views on international matters in a broad and long-term perspective in order to further strengthen the special and privileged strategic partnership.
As per the release "Both leaders will discuss
their respective national developmental priorities and bilateral matters”.
Furthermore it said that the informal summit was in keeping with the tradition
of regular consultations between India and Russia at the highest level. Moreover
Putin had won a fourth term in office in March.
Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections Today is the last day for filing the nominations for Rajasthan and Telangana Assembly Elections. Single-phase polling for 200 assembly constituencies of Rajasthan and 119 constituencies of Telangana will take place on 7th of December.
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day