New Delhi sources stated that the Indian government said Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Russia on May 21 for an informal summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Sochi. It is anticipated that his trip to Russia will be favorable for India.
Media reports made a statement that Modi will travel to Russia at Putin's invitation. Accordingly an External Affairs Ministry release said the visit will be an important occasion for the two leaders to exchange views on international matters in a broad and long-term perspective in order to further strengthen the special and privileged strategic partnership.
As per the release "Both leaders will discuss
their respective national developmental priorities and bilateral matters”.
Furthermore it said that the informal summit was in keeping with the tradition
of regular consultations between India and Russia at the highest level. Moreover
Putin had won a fourth term in office in March.
Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?