New Delhi sources stated that the Indian government said Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Russia on May 21 for an informal summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Sochi. It is anticipated that his trip to Russia will be favorable for India.
Media reports made a statement that Modi will travel to Russia at Putin's invitation. Accordingly an External Affairs Ministry release said the visit will be an important occasion for the two leaders to exchange views on international matters in a broad and long-term perspective in order to further strengthen the special and privileged strategic partnership.
As per the release "Both leaders will discuss
their respective national developmental priorities and bilateral matters”.
Furthermore it said that the informal summit was in keeping with the tradition
of regular consultations between India and Russia at the highest level. Moreover
Putin had won a fourth term in office in March.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers