Mumbai sources stated that Bollywood actor Inder Kumar breathed his last in July 2017 after a massive heart attack at his residence in Mumbai. Meanwhile around a year after his demise, a video of him before his death has gone viral. Accordingly the clip which shows the actor speaking about committing suicide due to some wrong choices he made in his life has been doing the rounds on social media. Moreover it also shows the actor Inder Kumar apologizing to his parents for ending his life.
Furthermore there were also rumors that the actor's wife shared the video to clear all doubts about Inder's death. Media reports that after the video went viral, many of his fans thought it was the real suicide video of the actor. Meanwhile a latest report doing the rounds reveals that the video is a scene from one of his movies where the actor in a drunken state says that his bad habits ruined his life.
Sources added that the actor was 44 when he took the extreme step. Inder
made his acting debut in the movie Masoom in 1996 and later appeared in films
like Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye and Wanted. Further Inder
went to jail for 45 days in 2014 after he was found accused in the rape case of
an aspiring actress.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers