Mumbai sources stated that Bollywood actor Inder Kumar breathed his last in July 2017 after a massive heart attack at his residence in Mumbai. Meanwhile around a year after his demise, a video of him before his death has gone viral. Accordingly the clip which shows the actor speaking about committing suicide due to some wrong choices he made in his life has been doing the rounds on social media. Moreover it also shows the actor Inder Kumar apologizing to his parents for ending his life.
Furthermore there were also rumors that the actor's wife shared the video to clear all doubts about Inder's death. Media reports that after the video went viral, many of his fans thought it was the real suicide video of the actor. Meanwhile a latest report doing the rounds reveals that the video is a scene from one of his movies where the actor in a drunken state says that his bad habits ruined his life.
Sources added that the actor was 44 when he took the extreme step. Inder
made his acting debut in the movie Masoom in 1996 and later appeared in films
like Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye and Wanted. Further Inder
went to jail for 45 days in 2014 after he was found accused in the rape case of
an aspiring actress.
Age verification on adult sites soon! Popular adult and porn websites like Porn hub and YouPorn which have huge volume of subscribers and reach than social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, and Instagram among youngsters of the world is all set to put forth a major access block for preventing all including minors to access their websites
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?
- When is Telangana Local Body polling planned?
- Azim Premji History Maker Chairman of Wipro Limited
- Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry