Mumbai sources stated that Bollywood actor Inder Kumar breathed his last in July 2017 after a massive heart attack at his residence in Mumbai. Meanwhile around a year after his demise, a video of him before his death has gone viral. Accordingly the clip which shows the actor speaking about committing suicide due to some wrong choices he made in his life has been doing the rounds on social media. Moreover it also shows the actor Inder Kumar apologizing to his parents for ending his life.
Furthermore there were also rumors that the actor's wife shared the video to clear all doubts about Inder's death. Media reports that after the video went viral, many of his fans thought it was the real suicide video of the actor. Meanwhile a latest report doing the rounds reveals that the video is a scene from one of his movies where the actor in a drunken state says that his bad habits ruined his life.
Sources added that the actor was 44 when he took the extreme step. Inder
made his acting debut in the movie Masoom in 1996 and later appeared in films
like Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye and Wanted. Further Inder
went to jail for 45 days in 2014 after he was found accused in the rape case of
an aspiring actress.
Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?