Hyderabad sources made a statement that Telangana will embark on an ambitious project to achieve "avoidable blindness free status" by conducting comprehensive eye screening for its 3.5 crore population. Recently the Telangana government embarked on a noble project of achieving "avoidable blindness-free" status by conducting comprehensive and universal eye screening for the entire population of the state under the title "Telangana Kanti Velugu”.
A Government Order (GO) issued said the salient features of the project include universal eye screening for all citizens of Telangana, all cases that require correction of refraction errors, spectacles to be distributed free of cost.
The government plans to conduct surgeries in all cases of cataract,
glaucoma, retinopathy, corneal disorders etc and all services will be provided
free of cost, the GO added. The government has accorded administrative sanction
to the project today as per the GO.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers