Hyderabad sources made a statement that Telangana will embark on an ambitious project to achieve "avoidable blindness free status" by conducting comprehensive eye screening for its 3.5 crore population. Recently the Telangana government embarked on a noble project of achieving "avoidable blindness-free" status by conducting comprehensive and universal eye screening for the entire population of the state under the title "Telangana Kanti Velugu”.
A Government Order (GO) issued said the salient features of the project include universal eye screening for all citizens of Telangana, all cases that require correction of refraction errors, spectacles to be distributed free of cost.
The government plans to conduct surgeries in all cases of cataract,
glaucoma, retinopathy, corneal disorders etc and all services will be provided
free of cost, the GO added. The government has accorded administrative sanction
to the project today as per the GO.
TTD gets Rs.1 Crore Donation Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- What happened to the case lodged by Sterlite?
- Plastic Surgeon caught red-handed as Patient dies from Butt englargement injection
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Rahul & Sonia maintains good relation with UPA parties & to defeat Modi in 2019
- Croatia motivated Many Smaller Nations in FIFA World Cup, Will India be Motivated?
- Why President of Iran warned US against pursuing conflict with his country?
- Many shot dead before Toronto Restaurant at Canada
- Germany, world's largest car makers are affected hard by US import tariffs
- Piyush Goyal said he did not understand "foreign English accent" of Shashi Tharoor
- Mamata Banerjee escalating attack against Modi regime
- Engineering aspirants getting ready for Online Engineering Counseling from July 25- August 20
- GST Prices dropped to 18% from 28%
- Subramanian Swamy wants Modi to undergo health check-up!
- Chennai School demands 2 Lakhs caution deposit from Parents - Parents Protest!
- Building collapses in Chennai as many feared dead!