According to sources Narendra Modi juggernaut is unstoppable with BJP and its allies are in power in 20 states. Meanwhile it is still not clear whether BJP would form the government in Karnataka or not, the fact is that it has emerged as the single largest party in Karnataka polls prove its gaining strength, which clearly indicates that BJP's dream of having a Congress-Mukt Bharat is very close to reality.
Moreover except Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Punjab, Mizoram and Puducherry, BJP and its ally parties have sway. Presently, at this juncture, it is important to see whether Narendra Modi and Amit Shah could barge into the Telugu states, particularly Andhra Pradesh, where it had earlier shared power with the TDP.
Moreover, it is widely speculated that BJP and YSRCP could have a secret understanding and Pawan's Janasena may also join them or may support indirectly. Further the political analysts say that Telugu states are not as easy as Karnataka. Since BJP had earlier ruled Karnataka with coalition and has its presence with strong leaders such as Yaddyurappa, BJP managed to become the single largest party there and in South, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are not easy to crack.
Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook According to sources at nearly $940 billion, Apple is certainly well on the way to becoming the world's first trillion dollar company and the feat could be achieved as early as the end of this year with upcoming iPhone launches. Recently the tech giant crossed the $900 billion market capitalization mark in November
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??