According to sources Narendra Modi juggernaut is unstoppable with BJP and its allies are in power in 20 states. Meanwhile it is still not clear whether BJP would form the government in Karnataka or not, the fact is that it has emerged as the single largest party in Karnataka polls prove its gaining strength, which clearly indicates that BJP's dream of having a Congress-Mukt Bharat is very close to reality.
Moreover except Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Punjab, Mizoram and Puducherry, BJP and its ally parties have sway. Presently, at this juncture, it is important to see whether Narendra Modi and Amit Shah could barge into the Telugu states, particularly Andhra Pradesh, where it had earlier shared power with the TDP.
Moreover, it is widely speculated that BJP and YSRCP could have a secret understanding and Pawan's Janasena may also join them or may support indirectly. Further the political analysts say that Telugu states are not as easy as Karnataka. Since BJP had earlier ruled Karnataka with coalition and has its presence with strong leaders such as Yaddyurappa, BJP managed to become the single largest party there and in South, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are not easy to crack.
Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington Pyongyang sources stated that South Korean President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un embarked on a historic trip on Thursday to the summit of Mount Paektu, a sacred mountain on the country's border with China, at the end of their three day bilateral summit. As
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside