According to sources Narendra Modi juggernaut is unstoppable with BJP and its allies are in power in 20 states. Meanwhile it is still not clear whether BJP would form the government in Karnataka or not, the fact is that it has emerged as the single largest party in Karnataka polls prove its gaining strength, which clearly indicates that BJP's dream of having a Congress-Mukt Bharat is very close to reality.
Moreover except Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Punjab, Mizoram and Puducherry, BJP and its ally parties have sway. Presently, at this juncture, it is important to see whether Narendra Modi and Amit Shah could barge into the Telugu states, particularly Andhra Pradesh, where it had earlier shared power with the TDP.
Moreover, it is widely speculated that BJP and YSRCP could have a secret understanding and Pawan's Janasena may also join them or may support indirectly. Further the political analysts say that Telugu states are not as easy as Karnataka. Since BJP had earlier ruled Karnataka with coalition and has its presence with strong leaders such as Yaddyurappa, BJP managed to become the single largest party there and in South, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are not easy to crack.
NASAs first mission to touch a Star Washington sources reported that NASA has said When NASA's Parker Solar Probe, humanity's first mission to "touch" a star, launches on July 31, it will carry more than scientific instruments on this historic journey it will also hold more than 1.1 million names submitted by the public to go to the Sun. Meanwhile back in March, NASA invited people around the world to submit their names online to be placed on a microchip aboard its historic Parker Solar Probe. Submissions were accepted till April
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress
- Ramzan Fasting is Dangerous says Danish Minister
- When is Ramadan 2018? All other key details you need to Know
- Major portion of Bosch activities focus on building effective solutions