With the results of the Karnataka state assembly elections that came out today, the anger of the common public on its Congress Chief Minister Siddaramaiah, and the congress party in general has become obvious. While Siddaramaiah has himself lost in a constituency, almost 50% of his Ministers have flopped.
Siddaramaiah's government has failed to sustain and survive the elections, and it has ended as the number 2 of the elections. BJP has ended as the single largest party. This election has been a clear indication of the anger that people had been developing on the ruling congress government. While Siddaramaiah had contested in two constituencies, he had lost miserably in his home constituency Chamundeshwari, while he limped to victory in Badami.
Of the 33 ministers of his cabinet,
half have faced defeats. Ramnath Roy, Revanna, Kakod Thimmappa, Santhosh
Let, Umashree, Vinay Kulkarni, HC Mahadevappa, Charan Prakash patil, SS
Mallikarjun, Anjaneya, Manju, Jeyachandra, Basavaraj Rayareddy, Pramod
Mathvaraj, Rudrappa lamani were the 15 losing candidates. The ever increasing
displeasure on Siddaramaiah and his ministers has been cited to be the major
reason behind this huge unprecedented defeat.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers