With the results of the Karnataka state assembly elections that came out today, the anger of the common public on its Congress Chief Minister Siddaramaiah, and the congress party in general has become obvious. While Siddaramaiah has himself lost in a constituency, almost 50% of his Ministers have flopped.
Siddaramaiah's government has failed to sustain and survive the elections, and it has ended as the number 2 of the elections. BJP has ended as the single largest party. This election has been a clear indication of the anger that people had been developing on the ruling congress government. While Siddaramaiah had contested in two constituencies, he had lost miserably in his home constituency Chamundeshwari, while he limped to victory in Badami.
Of the 33 ministers of his cabinet,
half have faced defeats. Ramnath Roy, Revanna, Kakod Thimmappa, Santhosh
Let, Umashree, Vinay Kulkarni, HC Mahadevappa, Charan Prakash patil, SS
Mallikarjun, Anjaneya, Manju, Jeyachandra, Basavaraj Rayareddy, Pramod
Mathvaraj, Rudrappa lamani were the 15 losing candidates. The ever increasing
displeasure on Siddaramaiah and his ministers has been cited to be the major
reason behind this huge unprecedented defeat.
Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India? Bengaluru sources reported that Karnataka’s new Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy and Deputy CM G Parameshwara addressed their first press conference after taking oath on the steps of the Vidhana Soudha on Wednesday. Meanwhile JD(S) State President Kumaraswamy, who has taken oath as CM for the second time in his political career, started off by saying that in spite of what he had said before the results about how he would not join hands with either the BJP or Congress, circumstances had changed, pus
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- TDP party strongest party in India
- NASAs first mission to touch a Star
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress