With the results of the Karnataka state assembly elections that came out today, the anger of the common public on its Congress Chief Minister Siddaramaiah, and the congress party in general has become obvious. While Siddaramaiah has himself lost in a constituency, almost 50% of his Ministers have flopped.
Siddaramaiah's government has failed to sustain and survive the elections, and it has ended as the number 2 of the elections. BJP has ended as the single largest party. This election has been a clear indication of the anger that people had been developing on the ruling congress government. While Siddaramaiah had contested in two constituencies, he had lost miserably in his home constituency Chamundeshwari, while he limped to victory in Badami.
Of the 33 ministers of his cabinet,
half have faced defeats. Ramnath Roy, Revanna, Kakod Thimmappa, Santhosh
Let, Umashree, Vinay Kulkarni, HC Mahadevappa, Charan Prakash patil, SS
Mallikarjun, Anjaneya, Manju, Jeyachandra, Basavaraj Rayareddy, Pramod
Mathvaraj, Rudrappa lamani were the 15 losing candidates. The ever increasing
displeasure on Siddaramaiah and his ministers has been cited to be the major
reason behind this huge unprecedented defeat.
Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR New Delhi sources added that former Union minister and BJP leader Subramanian Swamy made severe criticism of Telangana government for its unconstitutional act of externating Swami Paripoornanda. In a letter to Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, he questioned how the government could frame Swami in the sections which was usually meant for goons.
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence