With the results of the Karnataka state assembly elections that came out today, the anger of the common public on its Congress Chief Minister Siddaramaiah, and the congress party in general has become obvious. While Siddaramaiah has himself lost in a constituency, almost 50% of his Ministers have flopped.
Siddaramaiah's government has failed to sustain and survive the elections, and it has ended as the number 2 of the elections. BJP has ended as the single largest party. This election has been a clear indication of the anger that people had been developing on the ruling congress government. While Siddaramaiah had contested in two constituencies, he had lost miserably in his home constituency Chamundeshwari, while he limped to victory in Badami.
Of the 33 ministers of his cabinet,
half have faced defeats. Ramnath Roy, Revanna, Kakod Thimmappa, Santhosh
Let, Umashree, Vinay Kulkarni, HC Mahadevappa, Charan Prakash patil, SS
Mallikarjun, Anjaneya, Manju, Jeyachandra, Basavaraj Rayareddy, Pramod
Mathvaraj, Rudrappa lamani were the 15 losing candidates. The ever increasing
displeasure on Siddaramaiah and his ministers has been cited to be the major
reason behind this huge unprecedented defeat.
Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections Today is the last day for filing the nominations for Rajasthan and Telangana Assembly Elections. Single-phase polling for 200 assembly constituencies of Rajasthan and 119 constituencies of Telangana will take place on 7th of December.
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day