Even with BJP party reigning Supreme by taking a lead of 26 seats over Congress in recent held Karnataka Assembly Elections, still uncertainty looms as who would take over the reigns of Karnataka Governance.With a Majority line to Form Government set at 112 , BJP finished with 104, Congress 78, JDS 38, Others Stood at 2.
Congress stating to have teamed up with JDS to Stake Claim in forming the next Government, While BJP also nudged forward to oppose Congress claim as they have gained enough lead. Now the Cliffhanger is in the hands of the Honorable Governor who will decide the fate of two parties soon.
In the field of Sports, IPL the ongoing short version Cricket a unstoppable Entertainment for cricket frenzy fans has already two Qualifiers in Sunrises Hyderabad and Chennai Superkings gaining a Safe Entry to Playoffs, while the battle for third and fourth Position is getting hotter and competitive with Rajasthan Royals, Punjab Kings XI, RCB, KKR, and Mumbai Indians battling for the crucial spots to make it to Playoffs.Destiny will play a crucial role in deciding the favorable Political Party to Form Government in Karnataka and favorite Teams to Claim the IPL Playoff berths .
Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?