Varanasi sources reported that a portion of an under construction flyover near the railway station here collapsed today and several people were feared trapped under the debris. Police said the incident had occurred post-noon, officials said adding rescue teams were rushed to the spot. Moreover the senior police and administration officers also reached the site of the incident.
An official said "It is feared that several people are buried under the rubble”. They said some vehicles were also crushed in the incident. Further the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath expressed grief over the incident while Deputy Chief Minister Keshav Prasad Maurya is reaching there, an official spokesperson said in Lucknow.
Moreover the chief minister has directed the
district administration and PWD officials to take all necessary steps for
relief and rescue operations. Media reports that Director General of Police
(DGP) OP Singh said NRDF teams were reaching the spot besides police personnel.
Local administration was providing emergency services with medical and other
teams carrying out rescue work.
Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington Pyongyang sources stated that South Korean President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un embarked on a historic trip on Thursday to the summit of Mount Paektu, a sacred mountain on the country's border with China, at the end of their three day bilateral summit. As
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside