Varanasi sources reported that a portion of an under construction flyover near the railway station here collapsed today and several people were feared trapped under the debris. Police said the incident had occurred post-noon, officials said adding rescue teams were rushed to the spot. Moreover the senior police and administration officers also reached the site of the incident.
An official said "It is feared that several people are buried under the rubble”. They said some vehicles were also crushed in the incident. Further the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath expressed grief over the incident while Deputy Chief Minister Keshav Prasad Maurya is reaching there, an official spokesperson said in Lucknow.
Moreover the chief minister has directed the
district administration and PWD officials to take all necessary steps for
relief and rescue operations. Media reports that Director General of Police
(DGP) OP Singh said NRDF teams were reaching the spot besides police personnel.
Local administration was providing emergency services with medical and other
teams carrying out rescue work.
Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief Washington sources reported that FBI director Christopher Wray said Wednesday that the US intelligence community stands by its view that Russia interfered in the 2016 US election, despite Vladimir Putin's denial this week to President Donald Trump. Wray said when asked about Putin's denial to Trump at their summit in Helsinki "He has got his view, he has expressed his view”.
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?