According to sources after the immense success of the TV reality show Bigg Boss, the program producers are now gearing up for the next season. Presently large scale preparations are underway for the second season and interestingly they are also inviting common people to be part of this season of Bigg Boss and if selected, they get to share the house with celebrities.
Earlier the season one of Bigg Boss attracted huge attention for its enviable presence of the celebrities from cinema and television industries. Moreover to make the season two bigger than the previous one, the producers are trying to have some renowned names from the film industry to be part of it.
Presently according to sources, actor Tarun will be
a top contender for Bigg Boss along with Geetha Madhuri (singer), transgender
Shymala Devi, Raasi, Tejaswi Madivada and Gajala. Media stated that this is the
first list that has been leaked to the press while more names will follow soon.
Furthermore there is also news that popular Telugu cinema actor Nani will
replace NTR as the host of this reality show and hence the shoot is scheduled
to start from next month when all the speculation will be put to rest and the
full list of participants as well as the host will be clear.
Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief Washington sources reported that FBI director Christopher Wray said Wednesday that the US intelligence community stands by its view that Russia interfered in the 2016 US election, despite Vladimir Putin's denial this week to President Donald Trump. Wray said when asked about Putin's denial to Trump at their summit in Helsinki "He has got his view, he has expressed his view”.
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?