According to sources Paytm has laid out a 3-year plan to make investments of up to Rs 5,000 crores towards to facilitate the growth of its business in the bank transfers and other digital payments space. Meanwhile Paytm, which has signed up the unified payments interface (UPI) and IMPS channels, says its platform will enable its customers to make fund transfers from one account to another bank account using these payment gateways.
Moreover it has created a dedicated ‘My Payments’ section within its app to functionalize this. Furthermore apart from this, the e-wallet cum payments bank app is rolling out a feature through which customers can make payments of a regular/routine nature like rents etc., even if they are high in value.
Recently the company has set a target of enabling
transfers to the extent of Rs 60,000 crores a month by the end of 2018. There
is also the objective to lift the number of overall transactions through Paytm
in a year from the current 1 billion to 2 billion. Furthermore in order to make
these new features on its app familiar with the customers, Paytm is currently
involved in educating its customers. Moreover one of the first tasks it has to
carry out is to complete the KYC compliance and that of linking the back
accounts to the Paytm accounts.
NASAs first mission to touch a Star Washington sources reported that NASA has said When NASA's Parker Solar Probe, humanity's first mission to "touch" a star, launches on July 31, it will carry more than scientific instruments on this historic journey it will also hold more than 1.1 million names submitted by the public to go to the Sun. Meanwhile back in March, NASA invited people around the world to submit their names online to be placed on a microchip aboard its historic Parker Solar Probe. Submissions were accepted till April
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress
- Ramzan Fasting is Dangerous says Danish Minister
- When is Ramadan 2018? All other key details you need to Know
- Major portion of Bosch activities focus on building effective solutions