According to sources Paytm has laid out a 3-year plan to make investments of up to Rs 5,000 crores towards to facilitate the growth of its business in the bank transfers and other digital payments space. Meanwhile Paytm, which has signed up the unified payments interface (UPI) and IMPS channels, says its platform will enable its customers to make fund transfers from one account to another bank account using these payment gateways.
Moreover it has created a dedicated ‘My Payments’ section within its app to functionalize this. Furthermore apart from this, the e-wallet cum payments bank app is rolling out a feature through which customers can make payments of a regular/routine nature like rents etc., even if they are high in value.
Recently the company has set a target of enabling
transfers to the extent of Rs 60,000 crores a month by the end of 2018. There
is also the objective to lift the number of overall transactions through Paytm
in a year from the current 1 billion to 2 billion. Furthermore in order to make
these new features on its app familiar with the customers, Paytm is currently
involved in educating its customers. Moreover one of the first tasks it has to
carry out is to complete the KYC compliance and that of linking the back
accounts to the Paytm accounts.
Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR New Delhi sources added that former Union minister and BJP leader Subramanian Swamy made severe criticism of Telangana government for its unconstitutional act of externating Swami Paripoornanda. In a letter to Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, he questioned how the government could frame Swami in the sections which was usually meant for goons.
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence