Total Mockery of Democracy in Karnataka, as Poaching in Full swing due to hung Assembly, as both Congress with JDS support and BJP in race to form Government. People's Mandate is brushed aside and full swing Horse Trading is abeted with both parties displaying their money power in gaining access towards MLAs.
As per Supreme Court Judgement Allied Party's with numbers can form the Government, BJP cannot supersede the decision as they have formed Government in Goa using support of local parties and Independents even after Congress gaining Majority JDS leader H.Kumaraswamy spills an allegation on BJP stating 100 crores were offered to do Trading with his MLAs, for which BJP Leader Prakash Javdekar refuted the charge.
The suspense will be unveiled as who would Hon.Governor call for forming Government in Karnataka, till then poaching and Resort Politics would continue. BJP needs Lucky No. 7 MLAs while Congress and JDS to overshoot the Number of 112 to form Government. How will they achieve is a million dollar question, and the process sure to make mockery of Democracy in Karnataka.
TN Temple authorities asked to issue warnings on their official websites cautioning devotees Chennai sources reported that the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments (HR & CE) department has directed its officials to initiate action on private websites or agencies 'swindling' gullible devotees luring them of offering online services on behalf of the department managed temples.
- Former Indian PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee health is Serious, Confirms AIIMS
- AIADMK party hits back at Rajinikanth
- Flood situation in Kerala worsens!
- Former Indian Captain and Chief Selector Ajit Wadekar took his last breath
- PM Narendra Modi invoked Nations Achievement by his speech
- Thiruvananthapuram techno park surrounded by Floods of water
- KSRTC services between Karnataka & Kerala via Salem remain unaffected
- Will EC hold Simultaneous Polls by next year?
- BJP's Rafale deal explanation, and Congress turn!
- Former PM Vajpayee Health turns Critical - Modi visits AIIMS immediately
- Facebook makes it more difficult to run Fake or Compromised Accounts
- Amazon slowly but strongly keeping its Leg in Indian market
- Has Rahul Gandhi married Congress Party?
- Ease of living index based on four parameters
- Indian rupee fell to a record low of 70 against US dollar