Total Mockery of Democracy in Karnataka, as Poaching in Full swing due to hung Assembly, as both Congress with JDS support and BJP in race to form Government. People's Mandate is brushed aside and full swing Horse Trading is abeted with both parties displaying their money power in gaining access towards MLAs.
As per Supreme Court Judgement Allied Party's with numbers can form the Government, BJP cannot supersede the decision as they have formed Government in Goa using support of local parties and Independents even after Congress gaining Majority JDS leader H.Kumaraswamy spills an allegation on BJP stating 100 crores were offered to do Trading with his MLAs, for which BJP Leader Prakash Javdekar refuted the charge.
The suspense will be unveiled as who would Hon.Governor call for forming Government in Karnataka, till then poaching and Resort Politics would continue. BJP needs Lucky No. 7 MLAs while Congress and JDS to overshoot the Number of 112 to form Government. How will they achieve is a million dollar question, and the process sure to make mockery of Democracy in Karnataka.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue