Pyongyang sources reported that North Korea on Wednesday said it may reconsider attending a summit with US President Donald Trump if Washington unilaterally insists upon Pyongyang giving up nuclear weapons. Media said North Korean news agency KCNA quoted Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye-gwan as saying that if the US "corners us and unilaterally demands we give up nuclear weapons we will no longer have an interest in talks and will have to reconsider whether we will accept the upcoming North Korea-US summit".
Earlier in the day, in a sign of growing difficulties, the Kim Jong-un regime pulled out of talks scheduled with Seoul for Wednesday, mentioning the South Korea-US military drills. The highly anticipated meeting between Trump and Kim is due to take place on June 12. It came about after North Korea said it was committed to denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula.
Moreover Korean officials from both sides were due to meet in the demilitarized
zone between the two countries on Wednesday to discuss further details of the
agreements they had made at the historic summit on April 27 and however, it is
very unfortunate that the US is provoking us ahead of the summit by spitting
out ludicrous statements.
Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections Today is the last day for filing the nominations for Rajasthan and Telangana Assembly Elections. Single-phase polling for 200 assembly constituencies of Rajasthan and 119 constituencies of Telangana will take place on 7th of December.
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day