The hearing of the Cauvery water management drafting plan had come today in the Supreme Court. Previously, the court in its earlier hearing had said that the decision will be taken soon on whether to accept or reject the Cauvery management draft plan given by the government.
During the hearing today, the Supreme Court bench listened to the arguments of both the state representatives. Post the hearing, the Supreme Court gave out several shocking orders. Firstly, as opposed to government plan, Supreme Court said that the Cauvery management board will be in Delhi and not in Bangalore. This order to form the headquarters of Cauvery management board at Delhi is a favorable thing for Tamilnadu.
With the initial plan to setup the
board in Bengaluru it might have become tough for Tamilnadu representatives to
visit Karnataka. Besides the formation of the Cauvery management board at
Karnataka also meant indirectly that Cauvery belonged to Karnataka. Now this Supreme
Court decision has come as a relief for Tamilnadu.
Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington Pyongyang sources stated that South Korean President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un embarked on a historic trip on Thursday to the summit of Mount Paektu, a sacred mountain on the country's border with China, at the end of their three day bilateral summit. As
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside