The hearing of the Cauvery water management drafting plan had come today in the Supreme Court. Previously, the court in its earlier hearing had said that the decision will be taken soon on whether to accept or reject the Cauvery management draft plan given by the government.
During the hearing today, the Supreme Court bench listened to the arguments of both the state representatives. Post the hearing, the Supreme Court gave out several shocking orders. Firstly, as opposed to government plan, Supreme Court said that the Cauvery management board will be in Delhi and not in Bangalore. This order to form the headquarters of Cauvery management board at Delhi is a favorable thing for Tamilnadu.
With the initial plan to setup the
board in Bengaluru it might have become tough for Tamilnadu representatives to
visit Karnataka. Besides the formation of the Cauvery management board at
Karnataka also meant indirectly that Cauvery belonged to Karnataka. Now this Supreme
Court decision has come as a relief for Tamilnadu.
Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR New Delhi sources added that former Union minister and BJP leader Subramanian Swamy made severe criticism of Telangana government for its unconstitutional act of externating Swami Paripoornanda. In a letter to Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, he questioned how the government could frame Swami in the sections which was usually meant for goons.
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence