Bengaluru sources reported that JD(S) chief and elected legislature party leader Kumaraswamy has leveled serious allegations against BJP. Meanwhile when alleging that BJP is luring his party MLAs by offering ministry and Rs 100 Crore to each of the 8 MLAs, Kumarswamy alleged BJP of resorting to dubious means to form the government.
Furthermore when explaining the reason behind BJP winning 104 seats, Kumaraswamy said it is because of the "split of secular votes" between Congress and JD(S). Moreover countering allegations that BJP got 104 due to Modi, he made it clear that it is not because of Modi but due to split of votes.
Moreover calling BJP as desperate to form government in Karnataka,
Kumaraswamy said both Congress and JD(S) ensure it won't be reality.
Kumaraswamy is quite confident of forming the next government in Karnataka with
full majority. Kumaraswamy said he could form a stable, strong government with
all necessary numbers are in his side. Further, Yeddyurappa has met Governor
and submitted a letter signed by 104 MLAs seeking chance to form the
government. Yeddyurappa claimed BJP as the single largest party and hence be
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways Lucknow sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inaugurated two major national highways and an inland waterways project at his parliamentary constituency. Accordingly the two roads have a combined length of 34 km and have been laid at a cost of Rs. 1,571.95 crore. Meanwhile the
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!