Bengaluru sources reported that JD(S) chief and elected legislature party leader Kumaraswamy has leveled serious allegations against BJP. Meanwhile when alleging that BJP is luring his party MLAs by offering ministry and Rs 100 Crore to each of the 8 MLAs, Kumarswamy alleged BJP of resorting to dubious means to form the government.
Furthermore when explaining the reason behind BJP winning 104 seats, Kumaraswamy said it is because of the "split of secular votes" between Congress and JD(S). Moreover countering allegations that BJP got 104 due to Modi, he made it clear that it is not because of Modi but due to split of votes.
Moreover calling BJP as desperate to form government in Karnataka,
Kumaraswamy said both Congress and JD(S) ensure it won't be reality.
Kumaraswamy is quite confident of forming the next government in Karnataka with
full majority. Kumaraswamy said he could form a stable, strong government with
all necessary numbers are in his side. Further, Yeddyurappa has met Governor
and submitted a letter signed by 104 MLAs seeking chance to form the
government. Yeddyurappa claimed BJP as the single largest party and hence be
Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington Pyongyang sources stated that South Korean President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un embarked on a historic trip on Thursday to the summit of Mount Paektu, a sacred mountain on the country's border with China, at the end of their three day bilateral summit. As
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside