Bengaluru sources reported that JD(S) chief and elected legislature party leader Kumaraswamy has leveled serious allegations against BJP. Meanwhile when alleging that BJP is luring his party MLAs by offering ministry and Rs 100 Crore to each of the 8 MLAs, Kumarswamy alleged BJP of resorting to dubious means to form the government.
Furthermore when explaining the reason behind BJP winning 104 seats, Kumaraswamy said it is because of the "split of secular votes" between Congress and JD(S). Moreover countering allegations that BJP got 104 due to Modi, he made it clear that it is not because of Modi but due to split of votes.
Moreover calling BJP as desperate to form government in Karnataka,
Kumaraswamy said both Congress and JD(S) ensure it won't be reality.
Kumaraswamy is quite confident of forming the next government in Karnataka with
full majority. Kumaraswamy said he could form a stable, strong government with
all necessary numbers are in his side. Further, Yeddyurappa has met Governor
and submitted a letter signed by 104 MLAs seeking chance to form the
government. Yeddyurappa claimed BJP as the single largest party and hence be
Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR New Delhi sources added that former Union minister and BJP leader Subramanian Swamy made severe criticism of Telangana government for its unconstitutional act of externating Swami Paripoornanda. In a letter to Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, he questioned how the government could frame Swami in the sections which was usually meant for goons.
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence