According to sources presently the Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology is making its presence felt across the spectrum globally, India needs to prioritize AI-based predictive analysis to improve outcomes in three core areas agriculture, healthcare and education, a top Microsoft executive has emphasized.
Meanwhile the initial results in India are promising and if deployed at big scale, AI-based models can help farmers, doctors and educators keep building success stories, Joseph Sirosh, Corporate Vice President of Cloud AI Platform at Microsoft, told "For example, AI can help us foresee signs of a student being at risk of dropping out. We have done first such experiment in Andhra Pradesh involving thousands of students".
Previously in 2017, the Andhra Pradesh government expanded the roll out of
the experiment to all 13 districts in the state. According to Microsoft,
ICRISAT has scaled sowing insights in 2018 to 4,000 farmers across Andhra
Pradesh and Karnataka for the Kharif crop cycle (rainy season). Moreover Sirosh
said "Our partners like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant and Accenture are
leaning in and adopting AI and these are exciting times for AI and its real
adoption in the country".
Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook According to sources at nearly $940 billion, Apple is certainly well on the way to becoming the world's first trillion dollar company and the feat could be achieved as early as the end of this year with upcoming iPhone launches. Recently the tech giant crossed the $900 billion market capitalization mark in November
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??