According to sources presently the Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology is making its presence felt across the spectrum globally, India needs to prioritize AI-based predictive analysis to improve outcomes in three core areas agriculture, healthcare and education, a top Microsoft executive has emphasized.
Meanwhile the initial results in India are promising and if deployed at big scale, AI-based models can help farmers, doctors and educators keep building success stories, Joseph Sirosh, Corporate Vice President of Cloud AI Platform at Microsoft, told "For example, AI can help us foresee signs of a student being at risk of dropping out. We have done first such experiment in Andhra Pradesh involving thousands of students".
Previously in 2017, the Andhra Pradesh government expanded the roll out of
the experiment to all 13 districts in the state. According to Microsoft,
ICRISAT has scaled sowing insights in 2018 to 4,000 farmers across Andhra
Pradesh and Karnataka for the Kharif crop cycle (rainy season). Moreover Sirosh
said "Our partners like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant and Accenture are
leaning in and adopting AI and these are exciting times for AI and its real
adoption in the country".
Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics? As per report Kareena’s name has been proposed by two Congress leaders, Guddu Chouhan and Anas Khan, as a possible candidate for Bhopal parliamentary seat where the grand old party has not tasted success since 1984. Presently there is no word from either Kareena or Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister and senior Congress leader Kamal Nath if the suggestion is under active consideration.
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed