New Delhi sources stated that With the BJP staking claim to form government in Karnataka, Prime Minister Narendra Modi today asserted that his party will not allow the state's development journey to be trampled upon, terming the assembly poll results an "unparalleled and unprecedented win". Meanwhile the BJP has emerged as the single largest party but fallen short of a majority in the state assembly, and its rivals- the Congress and the JD(S)- have joined hands also to stake claim to form the new government.
He said "He want to assure the people of Karnataka that the BJP will not allow the state's development journey to be trampled upon and it will not lag behind for ensuring the state a bright future," he said in an address to party leaders and workers at its headquarters.
Furthermore when attacking those for spreading "lies" that the BJP is a party of north India despite it forming governments in non-Hindi speaking states like Gujarat, Maharashtra and Assam among other states, Modi said people of Karnataka have given a befitting reply to those with such a "distorted" mindset. Accordingly the Centre is mobilizing all resources, including the Army, for relief and rescue efforts, he said, adding that he had also spoken to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon! Southern Railway might begin circular suburban train services between Arakkonam and Chengalpet in 10 days. The plan to run 12-car EMU is waiting for general manager approval because of model code of conduct and Arakkonam-Takkolam detour line was linked by southern railway to the Arakkonam-Jolarpet line.
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam
- Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!