New Delhi sources stated that With the BJP staking claim to form government in Karnataka, Prime Minister Narendra Modi today asserted that his party will not allow the state's development journey to be trampled upon, terming the assembly poll results an "unparalleled and unprecedented win". Meanwhile the BJP has emerged as the single largest party but fallen short of a majority in the state assembly, and its rivals- the Congress and the JD(S)- have joined hands also to stake claim to form the new government.
He said "He want to assure the people of Karnataka that the BJP will not allow the state's development journey to be trampled upon and it will not lag behind for ensuring the state a bright future," he said in an address to party leaders and workers at its headquarters.
Furthermore when attacking those for spreading "lies" that the BJP is a party of north India despite it forming governments in non-Hindi speaking states like Gujarat, Maharashtra and Assam among other states, Modi said people of Karnataka have given a befitting reply to those with such a "distorted" mindset. Accordingly the Centre is mobilizing all resources, including the Army, for relief and rescue efforts, he said, adding that he had also spoken to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures According to sources after seeking an interim relief from Cyclone Titli devastation Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, 48 hours after the CM oversaw relief and rescue measures and visited cyclone hit districts in North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Srikakulam and Vizianagaram.
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri
- What will happen when you eat Non-Veg during Navaratri?
- Which Color to use in worshiping each Goddess?
- Why Navaratri is so special in India?
- 68 year old brutally killed!
- Kamal Hassan visits Mettur dam!
- Kerala actor apologizes!
- Stalin condemns on ADMK!
- 3 Member Panel to probe MeToo allegations in Kollywood: Vishal
- Pawan Kalyan to contest in 24 seats in Telangana Elections
- Will Kamal Hassan build alliance with Congress in 2019 Elections?
- APJ Abdul Kalam as President in India
- Remembering APJ Abdul Kalam on his BIRTHDAY (October 15)
- Huawei to support one million AI developers & partners over three years
- Karnataka health department confirms Swine flu cases