New Delhi sources stated that With the BJP staking claim to form government in Karnataka, Prime Minister Narendra Modi today asserted that his party will not allow the state's development journey to be trampled upon, terming the assembly poll results an "unparalleled and unprecedented win". Meanwhile the BJP has emerged as the single largest party but fallen short of a majority in the state assembly, and its rivals- the Congress and the JD(S)- have joined hands also to stake claim to form the new government.
He said "He want to assure the people of Karnataka that the BJP will not allow the state's development journey to be trampled upon and it will not lag behind for ensuring the state a bright future," he said in an address to party leaders and workers at its headquarters.
Furthermore when attacking those for spreading "lies" that the BJP is a party of north India despite it forming governments in non-Hindi speaking states like Gujarat, Maharashtra and Assam among other states, Modi said people of Karnataka have given a befitting reply to those with such a "distorted" mindset. Accordingly the Centre is mobilizing all resources, including the Army, for relief and rescue efforts, he said, adding that he had also spoken to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
Rahul Gandhi says TRS Chief was no less than Modi Hyderabad sources stated that Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Monday dared Prime Minister Narendra Modi to a debate on the Rafale jet deal with France, reiterating his graft charge against the government. Meanwhile he said that he was ready for a debate with Modi at any place and time to prove that the government will get each Rafael jet for Rs 1,600 crore against the Rs 540 crore when the contract was signed during the earlier UPA rule.
- Wishes to all Indians on this 72nd Independence Day, PM Modi's speech to rock India
- Rajnikanth lashes out at Tamil Nadu Chief minister - "You are not MGR or Jayalalitha..."
- Janasena Party President blames TDP MPs involved in corruption
- Omarosa Manigault repeated that Trump is a "racist, misogynist & bigot
- Rains in Kerala caused an approximate material loss of Rs 8,315 crore: CM
- Supreme Court recently told Indian government to restore Taj or demolish it
- Kasturba Gandhi, the larger than life shadow of Mahatma Gandhi
- Know about Ashoka Chakra and 24 Spokes
- MK. Stalin camp says possibility of Alagiri's re-induction into party seems unlikely
- Former Lok Sabha Speaker passes away
- Chief justice unites couple!
- SHAME... SHAME... Kohli slides to 2nd Rank in ICC Rankings after FAILING... Will Kohli Step Down as Captain?
- MK Stalin arrives for Emergency Executive Meeting - Huge Progress Expected
- Stalin Vs Alagiri - Civil war begins!
- What's the significance of August 15?