According to sources under "Admin controls" in Group settings, there's now a control that allows admins to restrict who can change the group's subject, icon and description. Meanwhile a short blurb is found under Group info that allows you to set the purpose, guidelines or topics for the group.
Whatsapp said in a blog post "When a new person joins a group, the description will show up at the top of the chat”. Meanwhile "Group catch up" feature will let users catch up on messages that mention or reply to them by tapping on a new @ button that appears at the bottom right corner of the chat.
The Facebook-owned company said "Admins can now remove admin
permissions of other group participants, and group creators can no longer be
removed from the group they started". Moreover in addition, WhatsApp has
also made it harder for people to be re-added to Groups they have left and
moreover these features are available for Android and iPhone users. Furthermore
groups have been an important part of the WhatsApp experience, whether it's
family members connecting across the globe or childhood friends staying in
touch over the years.
Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon Sources from Ooty stated that the Nilgiris district administration has taken steps to desilt the sprawling lake spread over 65 acres here, a popular tourist attraction for boat rides and tourism fun, to slowly help it become a fresh water lake in future. Meanwhile it is a known fact that this near two century year’s old famed lake is pool of mixture of drainage and sewage as over the centuries, unplanned
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!