Hyderabad sources reported that a Bangladeshi national was found in possession of Aadhar and PAN cards when he was nabbed along with two of his countrymen for illegally staying here for the past over four years. The police said Mohammed Yousuf, Masum Billa and Mohammed Babu (in the age group of 20-30), entered the country after illegally crossing the border.
Meanwhile with the help of others, they migrated to Hyderabad and were residing in a rented house, police said, adding, they were working as laborers. Media reports stated that Yousuf obtained Aadhaar card by furnishing false information to the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) authorities, Balapur Police Station Inspector S Mohan Reddy said.
Furthermore the inspector said based on Aadhaar card, he procured PAN and
Voter ID cards by submitting fabricated documents.
HD Kumaraswamy's wife Radhika Belly dance viral in Social Media According to sources despite the fact that Karnataka's JDS leader HD Kumaraswamy arrived at the swearing-in ceremony as Chief Minister along with his wife Anitha, the photos that go viral on the internet shows that he's also married to heroine Kutty Radhika, with whom he has a daughter Shamika too.
- US president Trump government's move to cancel H-4 Visa holders is in last stage
- PM Narendra Modi laid foundation for project worth Rs.27000 Crore in Jharkhand
- US President Donald Trump called off a planned summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un
- Is Niharika ready to marry Prabhas?
- Balakrishna said KCR named KTR after his father
- Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls
- Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently?
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet