Hyderabad sources reported that a Bangladeshi national was found in possession of Aadhar and PAN cards when he was nabbed along with two of his countrymen for illegally staying here for the past over four years. The police said Mohammed Yousuf, Masum Billa and Mohammed Babu (in the age group of 20-30), entered the country after illegally crossing the border.
Meanwhile with the help of others, they migrated to Hyderabad and were residing in a rented house, police said, adding, they were working as laborers. Media reports stated that Yousuf obtained Aadhaar card by furnishing false information to the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) authorities, Balapur Police Station Inspector S Mohan Reddy said.
Furthermore the inspector said based on Aadhaar card, he procured PAN and
Voter ID cards by submitting fabricated documents.
Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR? Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana CM K.T. Rama Rao and his wife have total assets of over Rs 41 crore, according to the affidavit submitted by him to the election authorities on Monday while filing the nomination for next month's Assembly election. Meanwhile K. Shailima owns assets worth Rs 36.68 crore, her husband are only worth Rs 4.93 crore and their daughter K. Alekhya has a bank balance
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja