Accordingly the online home rental network NestAway is betting big on new concepts of renting such as student housing and co-living spaces and plans to onboard one million tenants in the next five years. Presently NestAway has more than 36,000 tenants and 17,000 houses in its network. Apart from providing furnished homes, NestAway is also planning to introduce ‘Smart Homes’ by launching the Smart Lock service for all homes.
Meanwhile Smart Lock is a safety locking system that will ensure security for people staying in NestAway homes and especially for women. Moreover this service will be available on NestAway app on both Android & iOS devices. Accordingly NestAway homes are present across areas including Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Delhi.
Further another area of focus for NestAway will be student housing. With
10.4 million migrant student population and only 6.1 million beds as the
current official supply, there is an increase in demand for student housing that
is growing day by day. Moreover cashing in on this opportunity, NestAway, is
strongly focusing on student housing and aims to start operations with Kota,
Rajasthan followed by Delhi (North Campus) and Bangalore by July.
Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls? According to sources over a year after actor Kamal Hassan officially entered politics with his Makkal Needhi Maiam, he has announced his decision not to contest in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections or the bye-polls due in the state. Tmeanwhile the actor politician was releasing the party's manifesto
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!