Accordingly the online home rental network NestAway is betting big on new concepts of renting such as student housing and co-living spaces and plans to onboard one million tenants in the next five years. Presently NestAway has more than 36,000 tenants and 17,000 houses in its network. Apart from providing furnished homes, NestAway is also planning to introduce ‘Smart Homes’ by launching the Smart Lock service for all homes.
Meanwhile Smart Lock is a safety locking system that will ensure security for people staying in NestAway homes and especially for women. Moreover this service will be available on NestAway app on both Android & iOS devices. Accordingly NestAway homes are present across areas including Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Delhi.
Further another area of focus for NestAway will be student housing. With
10.4 million migrant student population and only 6.1 million beds as the
current official supply, there is an increase in demand for student housing that
is growing day by day. Moreover cashing in on this opportunity, NestAway, is
strongly focusing on student housing and aims to start operations with Kota,
Rajasthan followed by Delhi (North Campus) and Bangalore by July.
TN Temple authorities asked to issue warnings on their official websites cautioning devotees Chennai sources reported that the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments (HR & CE) department has directed its officials to initiate action on private websites or agencies 'swindling' gullible devotees luring them of offering online services on behalf of the department managed temples.
- Former Indian PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee health is Serious, Confirms AIIMS
- AIADMK party hits back at Rajinikanth
- Flood situation in Kerala worsens!
- Former Indian Captain and Chief Selector Ajit Wadekar took his last breath
- PM Narendra Modi invoked Nations Achievement by his speech
- Thiruvananthapuram techno park surrounded by Floods of water
- KSRTC services between Karnataka & Kerala via Salem remain unaffected
- Will EC hold Simultaneous Polls by next year?
- BJP's Rafale deal explanation, and Congress turn!
- Former PM Vajpayee Health turns Critical - Modi visits AIIMS immediately
- Facebook makes it more difficult to run Fake or Compromised Accounts
- Amazon slowly but strongly keeping its Leg in Indian market
- Has Rahul Gandhi married Congress Party?
- Ease of living index based on four parameters
- Indian rupee fell to a record low of 70 against US dollar