The Supreme Court refused to stay BJP leader Yeddyurappa's Swearing-in Oath taking ceremony and now it is confirmed that he will be the new Chief Minister of Karnataka. The swearing-in ceremony will take place in a few hours and bring Law and Order under control, there have been 16,000 cops deployed all over the city.
However, the twists and turns regarding the hung assembly never went well among the Public. Earlier, a similar situation came in Tamil Nadu and a similar output popped out as a result. The case came for hearing by midnight 2.11am before a three-judge bench, comprising justices A K Sikri, S A Bobde and Ashok Bhushan. As expected, the verdict came in favor of the ruling BJP party.
A floor test will be conducted in 15 days where Yeddyurappa will be forced to show a majority. Failing, he will lose his Chief Minister post. So, Political analysts expect some horse-trading to be done in a short span.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?