The Supreme Court refused to stay BJP leader Yeddyurappa's Swearing-in Oath taking ceremony and now it is confirmed that he will be the new Chief Minister of Karnataka. The swearing-in ceremony will take place in a few hours and bring Law and Order under control, there have been 16,000 cops deployed all over the city.
However, the twists and turns regarding the hung assembly never went well among the Public. Earlier, a similar situation came in Tamil Nadu and a similar output popped out as a result. The case came for hearing by midnight 2.11am before a three-judge bench, comprising justices A K Sikri, S A Bobde and Ashok Bhushan. As expected, the verdict came in favor of the ruling BJP party.
A floor test will be conducted in 15 days where Yeddyurappa will be forced to show a majority. Failing, he will lose his Chief Minister post. So, Political analysts expect some horse-trading to be done in a short span.
Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon Accordingly US private space firm SpaceX has announced that the company's first private passenger to the Moon will be Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa. SpaceX tweeted "The first private passenger to fly around the Moon aboard BFR (Big Falcon Rocket) is fashion innovator and globally recognized art curator
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected yesterday as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?