The Supreme Court refused to stay BJP leader Yeddyurappa's Swearing-in Oath taking ceremony and now it is confirmed that he will be the new Chief Minister of Karnataka. The swearing-in ceremony will take place in a few hours and bring Law and Order under control, there have been 16,000 cops deployed all over the city.
However, the twists and turns regarding the hung assembly never went well among the Public. Earlier, a similar situation came in Tamil Nadu and a similar output popped out as a result. The case came for hearing by midnight 2.11am before a three-judge bench, comprising justices A K Sikri, S A Bobde and Ashok Bhushan. As expected, the verdict came in favor of the ruling BJP party.
A floor test will be conducted in 15 days where Yeddyurappa will be forced to show a majority. Failing, he will lose his Chief Minister post. So, Political analysts expect some horse-trading to be done in a short span.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code