After a day long Money politics Resort Politics, Bus Politics, and March to Chief Justice of India (CJI) ,all types of Congress JDS battles failed.
As Governor invites BS. Yedyurappa BJP Party to form the Government who takes oath as 23rd CM of Karnataka with a condition to be ready with numbers to face floor Test within 15 days.
Can BJP strengthen the numbers with out flow of black money within stipulated time is to be seen. All this after making a mockery of Democracy.
TN Temple authorities asked to issue warnings on their official websites cautioning devotees Chennai sources reported that the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments (HR & CE) department has directed its officials to initiate action on private websites or agencies 'swindling' gullible devotees luring them of offering online services on behalf of the department managed temples.
- Former Indian PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee health is Serious, Confirms AIIMS
- AIADMK party hits back at Rajinikanth
- Flood situation in Kerala worsens!
- Former Indian Captain and Chief Selector Ajit Wadekar took his last breath
- PM Narendra Modi invoked Nations Achievement by his speech
- Thiruvananthapuram techno park surrounded by Floods of water
- KSRTC services between Karnataka & Kerala via Salem remain unaffected
- Will EC hold Simultaneous Polls by next year?
- BJP's Rafale deal explanation, and Congress turn!
- Former PM Vajpayee Health turns Critical - Modi visits AIIMS immediately
- Facebook makes it more difficult to run Fake or Compromised Accounts
- Amazon slowly but strongly keeping its Leg in Indian market
- Has Rahul Gandhi married Congress Party?
- Ease of living index based on four parameters
- Indian rupee fell to a record low of 70 against US dollar