Tirumala sources stated that TTD under the Chandrababu Naidu government has become the hub of controversies. Meanwhile the devotees are fuming at the contentious decisions being taken by the TTD board. Media reports that the latest decision taken by the board on Wednesday relates to fixing a retirement age for the priests working at the shrine.
Moreover the devotees are upset with the TTD chairman, Sudhakar Yadav's decision which has impacted the lives and functioning of several priests of the shrine. Furthrrmore the head priest of the Lord Venkateswara Swamy shrine, Ramana Deekshitulu, has asserted that the priests would fight the TTD board's violative decisions legally. Moreover it is learnt that the head priest has been served a show cause notice by the Executive Officer of TTD.
Further the BJP leader Sudeesh Rambhotla accused
the TDP government of violating several established procedures. Moreover he
cited the example of the TTD Board's decision to deposit Rs.1000 crores in a
private bank when it was clearly laid down that endowments should deposit their
funds only in public sector banks. Accordingly Sudeesh Rambhotla took a dig at
the TDP government's irregularities in the Tirumala shrine saying that
corruption in the TTD could be made into a successful television serial and any
channel would get excellent TRPs from it.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind