Tirumala sources stated that TTD under the Chandrababu Naidu government has become the hub of controversies. Meanwhile the devotees are fuming at the contentious decisions being taken by the TTD board. Media reports that the latest decision taken by the board on Wednesday relates to fixing a retirement age for the priests working at the shrine.
Moreover the devotees are upset with the TTD chairman, Sudhakar Yadav's decision which has impacted the lives and functioning of several priests of the shrine. Furthrrmore the head priest of the Lord Venkateswara Swamy shrine, Ramana Deekshitulu, has asserted that the priests would fight the TTD board's violative decisions legally. Moreover it is learnt that the head priest has been served a show cause notice by the Executive Officer of TTD.
Further the BJP leader Sudeesh Rambhotla accused
the TDP government of violating several established procedures. Moreover he
cited the example of the TTD Board's decision to deposit Rs.1000 crores in a
private bank when it was clearly laid down that endowments should deposit their
funds only in public sector banks. Accordingly Sudeesh Rambhotla took a dig at
the TDP government's irregularities in the Tirumala shrine saying that
corruption in the TTD could be made into a successful television serial and any
channel would get excellent TRPs from it.
Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK? Accordingly the fate of the 23rd edition of the International Film Festival of Kerala (IFFK) is uncertain due to paucity of funds as the state is going through a rebuilding process after being hit by the worst ever floods last month and usually IFFK is held in December every year.
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana