Tirumala sources stated that TTD under the Chandrababu Naidu government has become the hub of controversies. Meanwhile the devotees are fuming at the contentious decisions being taken by the TTD board. Media reports that the latest decision taken by the board on Wednesday relates to fixing a retirement age for the priests working at the shrine.
Moreover the devotees are upset with the TTD chairman, Sudhakar Yadav's decision which has impacted the lives and functioning of several priests of the shrine. Furthrrmore the head priest of the Lord Venkateswara Swamy shrine, Ramana Deekshitulu, has asserted that the priests would fight the TTD board's violative decisions legally. Moreover it is learnt that the head priest has been served a show cause notice by the Executive Officer of TTD.
Further the BJP leader Sudeesh Rambhotla accused
the TDP government of violating several established procedures. Moreover he
cited the example of the TTD Board's decision to deposit Rs.1000 crores in a
private bank when it was clearly laid down that endowments should deposit their
funds only in public sector banks. Accordingly Sudeesh Rambhotla took a dig at
the TDP government's irregularities in the Tirumala shrine saying that
corruption in the TTD could be made into a successful television serial and any
channel would get excellent TRPs from it.
Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said in an interview that he would go to the jungles for a five day hiatus during Diwali holidays every year to reflect on his life. Meanwhile he recently interacted with the popular Facebook page, Humans of Bombay, which released the interview in parts. Furthermore in the previous two installments of the interaction, PM Modi had spoken about his childhood how he grew up as the son of a tea seller, his early inclination towards
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral