According to sources the crisis in Karnataka has reached the Telugu states. Alleging that Governor Vajubhai is acting against the spirit of Indian constitution, Kumaraswamy has dialed both Chandrababu Naidu, KCR separately and sought their help. Swamy has given an open call for the unity of all regional parties in fight against the Centre.
Meanwhile the seasoned politician Chandrababu has been raising concerns over Governors and their bond with the Centre of late. Previously, Naidu had made serious comments against Governor Narasimhan who allegedly told Naidu to slow down in Karnataka issue. Meanwhile Naidu had alleged that Governors, who are in constitutional posts, are acting at behest of the Union Government, which had created huge uproar.
Furthermore at the same time, KCR had also visited
Bengaluru and met Deve Gowda, Kumaraswamy. Pressing for the formation of
Federal Front, KCR had approached JD(S) to join the Federal Front. Moreover amidst
this, Chandrababu Naidu and KCR reportedly offered 'shelter' to JD(S) MLAs
against the poaching of BJP.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna