According to sources the crisis in Karnataka has reached the Telugu states. Alleging that Governor Vajubhai is acting against the spirit of Indian constitution, Kumaraswamy has dialed both Chandrababu Naidu, KCR separately and sought their help. Swamy has given an open call for the unity of all regional parties in fight against the Centre.
Meanwhile the seasoned politician Chandrababu has been raising concerns over Governors and their bond with the Centre of late. Previously, Naidu had made serious comments against Governor Narasimhan who allegedly told Naidu to slow down in Karnataka issue. Meanwhile Naidu had alleged that Governors, who are in constitutional posts, are acting at behest of the Union Government, which had created huge uproar.
Furthermore at the same time, KCR had also visited
Bengaluru and met Deve Gowda, Kumaraswamy. Pressing for the formation of
Federal Front, KCR had approached JD(S) to join the Federal Front. Moreover amidst
this, Chandrababu Naidu and KCR reportedly offered 'shelter' to JD(S) MLAs
against the poaching of BJP.
NASAs first mission to touch a Star Washington sources reported that NASA has said When NASA's Parker Solar Probe, humanity's first mission to "touch" a star, launches on July 31, it will carry more than scientific instruments on this historic journey it will also hold more than 1.1 million names submitted by the public to go to the Sun. Meanwhile back in March, NASA invited people around the world to submit their names online to be placed on a microchip aboard its historic Parker Solar Probe. Submissions were accepted till April
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress
- Ramzan Fasting is Dangerous says Danish Minister
- When is Ramadan 2018? All other key details you need to Know
- Major portion of Bosch activities focus on building effective solutions