Media reports stated that the Finance Ministers of Delhi, Kerala, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Punjab and the Chief Minister of Puducherry will meet President Ram Nath Kovind to complain about the "unfair" terms of reference of the 15th Finance Commission.
Accordingly the Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia tweeted about the meeting on Wednesday evening. Meanwhile the Finance Ministers of the states and Puducherry Chief Minister V Narayansami met on April 10 and said that they would submit a joint memorandum to the President on the terms of reference of the 15th Finance Commission.
Previously on May 7, at a conclave convened by the Andhra Pradesh
government, finance ministers from 11 states decided to seek President Ram Nath
Kovind's intervention to re-frame them. Moreover the southern states protested
that they would lose out because of the commission's decision to use the 2011
population census instead of 1971 as a basis for devolution of taxes from the
central government to the states, as they had successfully controlled their
India's Top 15 Millionaires Daughters While a father-daughter bonding is always considered to be always special, here are few of the daughters of richest people of our country. While most of the daughters of millionaires choose to follow footsteps of their fathers and take over the business, some pursue higher education to build their own business empire. Let's take a look into 15 top millionaire Businessman dad - daughters.
- Will Power star react on Renu Desai's second marriage?
- Who is Pawan Kalyan's next targeted guy?
- Bryan Adams opens up about his relationship with Princess Diana
- INR Crash at an All-Time Low!
- Revanth Reddy complaints about KCR to EC
- Filmmaker RGV announced cash award for a video
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri