Chennai sources stated that Career consultant Jayaprakash A.Gandhi said the Engineering education is going to be very challenging in the coming years. Students need to choose a primary or basic course rather a specialized course. Presently in India, we have more than 50 branches and in countries like US and Germany, we don't have more than five or six branches.
Moreover if the student wants to get into the petroleum industry he has to choose chemical engineering instead of petrochemical. Instead of the automobile, production and industrial engineering, he can join mechanical engineering.
Gandhi said our syllabus doesn't really match with the advanced technology
and the requirements of the industry and there is a huge gap between what the students
learning and the need. Moreover the students who read beyond the syllabus are
going to win the race. Furthermore as far as engineering is the concern, more
than 70% of recruitment will be through the competitions. If the students want
to get placed in Google, he has to really show skill in Google code jam contest
or if he wants to get placed in TCS he has to shine in CodeVita contest.
AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files LV Subrahmaniam who was appointed by the Election Commission against Chandrababu Naidu's wish has become a tormentor of the Caretaker Chief Minister in his final days of the office. He dug all the files pertaining to release of funds to various contractors just before the elections for various works, forcing finance secretary M Ravichandra to go on leave.
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails