Chennai sources stated that Career consultant Jayaprakash A.Gandhi said the Engineering education is going to be very challenging in the coming years. Students need to choose a primary or basic course rather a specialized course. Presently in India, we have more than 50 branches and in countries like US and Germany, we don't have more than five or six branches.
Moreover if the student wants to get into the petroleum industry he has to choose chemical engineering instead of petrochemical. Instead of the automobile, production and industrial engineering, he can join mechanical engineering.
Gandhi said our syllabus doesn't really match with the advanced technology
and the requirements of the industry and there is a huge gap between what the students
learning and the need. Moreover the students who read beyond the syllabus are
going to win the race. Furthermore as far as engineering is the concern, more
than 70% of recruitment will be through the competitions. If the students want
to get placed in Google, he has to really show skill in Google code jam contest
or if he wants to get placed in TCS he has to shine in CodeVita contest.
Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon? According to sources "Wedding bells for Anushka Shetty", is the most discussed topic among the buffs since a long time. Meanwhile every other day we have been hearing reports of Anushka’s marriage and although, several rumors are surfacing that there is a problem with her horoscope and her family members are busy in search Mr. Perfect for her.
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!