Chennai sources stated that Career consultant Jayaprakash A.Gandhi said the Engineering education is going to be very challenging in the coming years. Students need to choose a primary or basic course rather a specialized course. Presently in India, we have more than 50 branches and in countries like US and Germany, we don't have more than five or six branches.
Moreover if the student wants to get into the petroleum industry he has to choose chemical engineering instead of petrochemical. Instead of the automobile, production and industrial engineering, he can join mechanical engineering.
Gandhi said our syllabus doesn't really match with the advanced technology
and the requirements of the industry and there is a huge gap between what the students
learning and the need. Moreover the students who read beyond the syllabus are
going to win the race. Furthermore as far as engineering is the concern, more
than 70% of recruitment will be through the competitions. If the students want
to get placed in Google, he has to really show skill in Google code jam contest
or if he wants to get placed in TCS he has to shine in CodeVita contest.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna