Quoting the Karnataka example where the governor had called BS Yedyurappa from BJP to form the government despite the Congress JDS alliance having the most seats combined, citing that BJP was the single largest party, the Congress party has decided to use the same concept to attack the BJP.
Congress aims to use the same concept in Goa, where it was the single largest party with most wins in the elections held last year. Congress party chief Chandrakanth Kavlekar of Goa, said that the party will submit a letter signed by 16 MLAs to the governor Mirudla Sinha. In the elections that were held in March 2017, Congress had secured 17 seats, while BJP with its 14, united with Forward party and MGP to form the rule.
Now, congress wants
the Karnatala method to be implemented in Goa as well. Rashtriya Janata Dal
leader Lalu Prasad Yadav's son Tejaswi has announced a 1 day Dharna opposing
the democracy killed in Karnataka. Currently, the BJP chief minister of Goa,
Manohar Parikkar is in US for treatment, and Congress claims that only they can
give the people good governance.
Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon? As per report it was stated that some fans are with the mind that as they happen to be Pawan Kalyan's fan, they have to take potshots at the opponents all the time. Meanwhile rather limiting that quality to themselves, they have now asked even the Janasena president to do the same.
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!