Quoting the Karnataka example where the governor had called BS Yedyurappa from BJP to form the government despite the Congress JDS alliance having the most seats combined, citing that BJP was the single largest party, the Congress party has decided to use the same concept to attack the BJP.
Congress aims to use the same concept in Goa, where it was the single largest party with most wins in the elections held last year. Congress party chief Chandrakanth Kavlekar of Goa, said that the party will submit a letter signed by 16 MLAs to the governor Mirudla Sinha. In the elections that were held in March 2017, Congress had secured 17 seats, while BJP with its 14, united with Forward party and MGP to form the rule.
Now, congress wants
the Karnatala method to be implemented in Goa as well. Rashtriya Janata Dal
leader Lalu Prasad Yadav's son Tejaswi has announced a 1 day Dharna opposing
the democracy killed in Karnataka. Currently, the BJP chief minister of Goa,
Manohar Parikkar is in US for treatment, and Congress claims that only they can
give the people good governance.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna