The newly sworn in Chief Minister of Karnataka BS Yeddyurappa took several shocking and swift actions, as he transferred 4 IPS officers within 6 hours of him taking charge as the CM. In Karnataka, despite not having the majority, with the help of the BJP governor, BJP has come to rule, based on the fact that BJP is the single largest party.
Now the governor has given BS Yeddyurappa 15 days to prove his majority in the assembly. Despite Congress attempts to move to the Supreme Court, the court too stood by the governor's decision. While BS Yeddyurappa took oath promising on God and farmers, Congress and JDS were involved in a protest.
In his transfer
orders, he had transferred railway addition DGP Amarkumar Pandey to Crime
department DGP, and Reserve police IGP Sandeep patil has been transferred as
Crime department deputy IGP. Bidar district SP Devaraja has been
transferred to Bengaluru, while Bengaluru Corruption prevention department SP
Gireesh has been transferred to Bengaluru north east as assistant commissioner.
India's Top 15 Millionaires Daughters While a father-daughter bonding is always considered to be always special, here are few of the daughters of richest people of our country. While most of the daughters of millionaires choose to follow footsteps of their fathers and take over the business, some pursue higher education to build their own business empire. Let's take a look into 15 top millionaire Businessman dad - daughters.
- Will Power star react on Renu Desai's second marriage?
- Who is Pawan Kalyan's next targeted guy?
- Bryan Adams opens up about his relationship with Princess Diana
- INR Crash at an All-Time Low!
- Revanth Reddy complaints about KCR to EC
- Filmmaker RGV announced cash award for a video
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri