The newly sworn in Chief Minister of Karnataka BS Yeddyurappa took several shocking and swift actions, as he transferred 4 IPS officers within 6 hours of him taking charge as the CM. In Karnataka, despite not having the majority, with the help of the BJP governor, BJP has come to rule, based on the fact that BJP is the single largest party.
Now the governor has given BS Yeddyurappa 15 days to prove his majority in the assembly. Despite Congress attempts to move to the Supreme Court, the court too stood by the governor's decision. While BS Yeddyurappa took oath promising on God and farmers, Congress and JDS were involved in a protest.
In his transfer
orders, he had transferred railway addition DGP Amarkumar Pandey to Crime
department DGP, and Reserve police IGP Sandeep patil has been transferred as
Crime department deputy IGP. Bidar district SP Devaraja has been
transferred to Bengaluru, while Bengaluru Corruption prevention department SP
Gireesh has been transferred to Bengaluru north east as assistant commissioner.
AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files LV Subrahmaniam who was appointed by the Election Commission against Chandrababu Naidu's wish has become a tormentor of the Caretaker Chief Minister in his final days of the office. He dug all the files pertaining to release of funds to various contractors just before the elections for various works, forcing finance secretary M Ravichandra to go on leave.
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails