The newly sworn in Chief Minister of Karnataka BS Yeddyurappa took several shocking and swift actions, as he transferred 4 IPS officers within 6 hours of him taking charge as the CM. In Karnataka, despite not having the majority, with the help of the BJP governor, BJP has come to rule, based on the fact that BJP is the single largest party.
Now the governor has given BS Yeddyurappa 15 days to prove his majority in the assembly. Despite Congress attempts to move to the Supreme Court, the court too stood by the governor's decision. While BS Yeddyurappa took oath promising on God and farmers, Congress and JDS were involved in a protest.
In his transfer
orders, he had transferred railway addition DGP Amarkumar Pandey to Crime
department DGP, and Reserve police IGP Sandeep patil has been transferred as
Crime department deputy IGP. Bidar district SP Devaraja has been
transferred to Bengaluru, while Bengaluru Corruption prevention department SP
Gireesh has been transferred to Bengaluru north east as assistant commissioner.
Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon? According to sources "Wedding bells for Anushka Shetty", is the most discussed topic among the buffs since a long time. Meanwhile every other day we have been hearing reports of Anushka’s marriage and although, several rumors are surfacing that there is a problem with her horoscope and her family members are busy in search Mr. Perfect for her.
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!