The Indian telecom industry has been witnessing the war running between Reliance JIo and Airtel on a daily basis as both the companies are fighting it out at the market to retain the top spot and gain huge customer base. While the two companies clashed in introducing many products, recently, Airtel has gone way ahead of Jio by introducing Fibernet optic service.
Jio had this year planned to introduce the concept of broadband connections to homes through optic fibre wires. However, getting to know this Airtel did not want to lose the opportunity, and planned and overtook Jio. Within 2017, Airtel has given Fiber optic internet connection to more than 20 lakhs homes in the country.
With Jio getting into the business, Airtel has decided to invest more than 4 billion in the plan, and aims to gain more than 4 million subscribers. Jio has already tested 100 mbps Fiber optic net in Mumbai with a deposit of just 4500 rupees. However Airtel's massive plans have given a fear to Jio now and hence Jio is planning to reduce its plan rates.
Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday? Amaravathi sources made a statement that Arogyasri services in Andhra Pradesh will come to a grinding halt from Monday, as a result of non-payment of bills to corporate hospitals by the state government. Meanwhile the Andhra Pradesh government has imposed a slew of conditions for medical treatment to be provided, as a result of which patients find themselves at the receiving end of healthcare in the state.
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!