The Indian telecom industry has been witnessing the war running between Reliance JIo and Airtel on a daily basis as both the companies are fighting it out at the market to retain the top spot and gain huge customer base. While the two companies clashed in introducing many products, recently, Airtel has gone way ahead of Jio by introducing Fibernet optic service.
Jio had this year planned to introduce the concept of broadband connections to homes through optic fibre wires. However, getting to know this Airtel did not want to lose the opportunity, and planned and overtook Jio. Within 2017, Airtel has given Fiber optic internet connection to more than 20 lakhs homes in the country.
With Jio getting into the business, Airtel has decided to invest more than 4 billion in the plan, and aims to gain more than 4 million subscribers. Jio has already tested 100 mbps Fiber optic net in Mumbai with a deposit of just 4500 rupees. However Airtel's massive plans have given a fear to Jio now and hence Jio is planning to reduce its plan rates.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna