Washington sources added that according to his latest annual financial disclosure form for the year 2016. Meanwhile Trump has listed assets of at least $1.4 billion and income of more than $452 million, according to the form, a copy of which was released by the US Office of Government Ethics yesterday.
Moreover Trump submitted his disclosure on Tuesday. Media reports stated that as per the financial disclose form, Trump had two incomes from his India real estate ventures. Both the income has been put in category of royalties. Moreover Trump had an income in the range of $1 million-$5 million from DT Marks Worli LLC under a license deal with Jawala Real Estate Private Ltd and Lodha Developers Private Ltd. Notably the location of the deal has been mentioned as New York.
Furthermore Trump had an
income in a range of $100,000- $1 million from the DT Tower Kolkatta LLC under
a license deal with Concast Infrastructure Pvt Ltd, Tribeca Creators LLC,
Regent Hirise Private Limited, Raj Construction Projects Private Limited, and
Rob Realty and Infrastructure Limited. Moreover the location of this deal has
been mentioned as Kolkatta. Accordingly Trump, however, had negligible (less
than $201) from DT Tower Gurgaon LLC venture.
Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon? According to sources "Wedding bells for Anushka Shetty", is the most discussed topic among the buffs since a long time. Meanwhile every other day we have been hearing reports of Anushka’s marriage and although, several rumors are surfacing that there is a problem with her horoscope and her family members are busy in search Mr. Perfect for her.
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!