Washington sources added that according to his latest annual financial disclosure form for the year 2016. Meanwhile Trump has listed assets of at least $1.4 billion and income of more than $452 million, according to the form, a copy of which was released by the US Office of Government Ethics yesterday.
Moreover Trump submitted his disclosure on Tuesday. Media reports stated that as per the financial disclose form, Trump had two incomes from his India real estate ventures. Both the income has been put in category of royalties. Moreover Trump had an income in the range of $1 million-$5 million from DT Marks Worli LLC under a license deal with Jawala Real Estate Private Ltd and Lodha Developers Private Ltd. Notably the location of the deal has been mentioned as New York.
Furthermore Trump had an
income in a range of $100,000- $1 million from the DT Tower Kolkatta LLC under
a license deal with Concast Infrastructure Pvt Ltd, Tribeca Creators LLC,
Regent Hirise Private Limited, Raj Construction Projects Private Limited, and
Rob Realty and Infrastructure Limited. Moreover the location of this deal has
been mentioned as Kolkatta. Accordingly Trump, however, had negligible (less
than $201) from DT Tower Gurgaon LLC venture.
NASAs first mission to touch a Star Washington sources reported that NASA has said When NASA's Parker Solar Probe, humanity's first mission to "touch" a star, launches on July 31, it will carry more than scientific instruments on this historic journey it will also hold more than 1.1 million names submitted by the public to go to the Sun. Meanwhile back in March, NASA invited people around the world to submit their names online to be placed on a microchip aboard its historic Parker Solar Probe. Submissions were accepted till April
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress
- Ramzan Fasting is Dangerous says Danish Minister
- When is Ramadan 2018? All other key details you need to Know
- Major portion of Bosch activities focus on building effective solutions