Washington sources added that according to his latest annual financial disclosure form for the year 2016. Meanwhile Trump has listed assets of at least $1.4 billion and income of more than $452 million, according to the form, a copy of which was released by the US Office of Government Ethics yesterday.
Moreover Trump submitted his disclosure on Tuesday. Media reports stated that as per the financial disclose form, Trump had two incomes from his India real estate ventures. Both the income has been put in category of royalties. Moreover Trump had an income in the range of $1 million-$5 million from DT Marks Worli LLC under a license deal with Jawala Real Estate Private Ltd and Lodha Developers Private Ltd. Notably the location of the deal has been mentioned as New York.
Furthermore Trump had an
income in a range of $100,000- $1 million from the DT Tower Kolkatta LLC under
a license deal with Concast Infrastructure Pvt Ltd, Tribeca Creators LLC,
Regent Hirise Private Limited, Raj Construction Projects Private Limited, and
Rob Realty and Infrastructure Limited. Moreover the location of this deal has
been mentioned as Kolkatta. Accordingly Trump, however, had negligible (less
than $201) from DT Tower Gurgaon LLC venture.
CBN just a producer says Jagan! YS Jaganmohan is going all out against Jana Sena party and Praja Shanti Party. In recent election meetings in Guntur, he made Pawan Kalyan references. Jagan said recently formed parties are helping TDP and conveying wrong ideas to AP voters. Jagan said people not to believe an actor totally under control of CM Chandrababu Naidu.
- Student's answers with KGF, Baahubali references!
- Seniors given voluntary retirement!
- Can Balayya get Muslim votes?
- Do Chandrababu Naidu have rights to YS Jagan as a Ganja Plant?
- AP Youngsters, Ladies in support of YS Jagan
- How many more wickets will fall in YSRC trap, to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works???
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply