Los Angeles sources reported that Meghan Markle's father has successfully undergone the heart surgery that prevented him from attending her wedding to Britain's Prince Harry. As per the celebrity news website TMZ said the online gossip portal said it had spoken with 73 year old Tom Markle, who "seemed alert and coherent" and said doctors had implanted up to three stents in his blood vessels.
Meanwhile he is hounded by the paparazzi and Markle's father has been caught up in the complex and often bitter relationship between Britain's royals and the media ahead of Saturday's ceremony at Windsor Castle in southeast England. Moreover he revealed that he was undergoing heart surgery, and would not be able to walk his daughter down the aisle. Accordingly his presence was already mired in scandal after he staged photographs for the media of his wedding preparations, despite earlier having complained about press intrusion.
Accordingly the fiasco has turned into a PR
disaster that risks further souring relations between the media and Prince
Harry, who blames the paparazzi for the death of his mother Diana. Moreover there
was another traumatic collision between a Markle and the TMZ said, as Meghan's
half sister Samantha suffered what appeared to be a broken ankle and knee in a
fracas with a paparazzo.
Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday? Amaravathi sources made a statement that Arogyasri services in Andhra Pradesh will come to a grinding halt from Monday, as a result of non-payment of bills to corporate hospitals by the state government. Meanwhile the Andhra Pradesh government has imposed a slew of conditions for medical treatment to be provided, as a result of which patients find themselves at the receiving end of healthcare in the state.
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!