Los Angeles sources reported that Meghan Markle's father has successfully undergone the heart surgery that prevented him from attending her wedding to Britain's Prince Harry. As per the celebrity news website TMZ said the online gossip portal said it had spoken with 73 year old Tom Markle, who "seemed alert and coherent" and said doctors had implanted up to three stents in his blood vessels.
Meanwhile he is hounded by the paparazzi and Markle's father has been caught up in the complex and often bitter relationship between Britain's royals and the media ahead of Saturday's ceremony at Windsor Castle in southeast England. Moreover he revealed that he was undergoing heart surgery, and would not be able to walk his daughter down the aisle. Accordingly his presence was already mired in scandal after he staged photographs for the media of his wedding preparations, despite earlier having complained about press intrusion.
Accordingly the fiasco has turned into a PR
disaster that risks further souring relations between the media and Prince
Harry, who blames the paparazzi for the death of his mother Diana. Moreover there
was another traumatic collision between a Markle and the TMZ said, as Meghan's
half sister Samantha suffered what appeared to be a broken ankle and knee in a
fracas with a paparazzo.
NASAs first mission to touch a Star Washington sources reported that NASA has said When NASA's Parker Solar Probe, humanity's first mission to "touch" a star, launches on July 31, it will carry more than scientific instruments on this historic journey it will also hold more than 1.1 million names submitted by the public to go to the Sun. Meanwhile back in March, NASA invited people around the world to submit their names online to be placed on a microchip aboard its historic Parker Solar Probe. Submissions were accepted till April
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress
- Ramzan Fasting is Dangerous says Danish Minister
- When is Ramadan 2018? All other key details you need to Know
- Major portion of Bosch activities focus on building effective solutions