According to sources Congress said the party MLA’s were lodged at Eagleton Resort in Bengaluru would be shifted in order to avoid alleged horse-trading attempts by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Meanwhile the Congress leader Ramalinga Reddy further said Janata Dal (Secular) MLA’s aren’t coming along with them.
Reddy told “They will be shifted and they will be telling more lately. Further JD(S) MLA’s are not coming along and the place has not been decided yet”. Previously police forced deployed at the Eagleton Resort were removed. Moreover Reddy alleged that the BJP members came inside the resort and were offered money after the security was removed.
Kumaraswamy told media people “Congress
and JD (S) will protect all their MLA’s in Karnataka and after taking oath
Yeddyurappa had already transferred 4 IPS officers, where BJP’s movement is
laughable”. He added JD (S) will give
security to its MLA’s in the state. Furthermore
the results of Karnataka Assembly polls announced on May 15 showed that the BJP
had won 104 seats, emerging as the single largest party, while Congress and JD
(S) bagged 78 and 38 seats respectively.
Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon? According to sources "Wedding bells for Anushka Shetty", is the most discussed topic among the buffs since a long time. Meanwhile every other day we have been hearing reports of Anushka’s marriage and although, several rumors are surfacing that there is a problem with her horoscope and her family members are busy in search Mr. Perfect for her.
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!