According to sources Congress said the party MLA’s were lodged at Eagleton Resort in Bengaluru would be shifted in order to avoid alleged horse-trading attempts by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Meanwhile the Congress leader Ramalinga Reddy further said Janata Dal (Secular) MLA’s aren’t coming along with them.
Reddy told “They will be shifted and they will be telling more lately. Further JD(S) MLA’s are not coming along and the place has not been decided yet”. Previously police forced deployed at the Eagleton Resort were removed. Moreover Reddy alleged that the BJP members came inside the resort and were offered money after the security was removed.
Kumaraswamy told media people “Congress
and JD (S) will protect all their MLA’s in Karnataka and after taking oath
Yeddyurappa had already transferred 4 IPS officers, where BJP’s movement is
laughable”. He added JD (S) will give
security to its MLA’s in the state. Furthermore
the results of Karnataka Assembly polls announced on May 15 showed that the BJP
had won 104 seats, emerging as the single largest party, while Congress and JD
(S) bagged 78 and 38 seats respectively.
NASAs first mission to touch a Star Washington sources reported that NASA has said When NASA's Parker Solar Probe, humanity's first mission to "touch" a star, launches on July 31, it will carry more than scientific instruments on this historic journey it will also hold more than 1.1 million names submitted by the public to go to the Sun. Meanwhile back in March, NASA invited people around the world to submit their names online to be placed on a microchip aboard its historic Parker Solar Probe. Submissions were accepted till April
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress
- Ramzan Fasting is Dangerous says Danish Minister
- When is Ramadan 2018? All other key details you need to Know
- Major portion of Bosch activities focus on building effective solutions