According to sources Congress said the party MLA’s were lodged at Eagleton Resort in Bengaluru would be shifted in order to avoid alleged horse-trading attempts by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Meanwhile the Congress leader Ramalinga Reddy further said Janata Dal (Secular) MLA’s aren’t coming along with them.
Reddy told “They will be shifted and they will be telling more lately. Further JD(S) MLA’s are not coming along and the place has not been decided yet”. Previously police forced deployed at the Eagleton Resort were removed. Moreover Reddy alleged that the BJP members came inside the resort and were offered money after the security was removed.
Kumaraswamy told media people “Congress
and JD (S) will protect all their MLA’s in Karnataka and after taking oath
Yeddyurappa had already transferred 4 IPS officers, where BJP’s movement is
laughable”. He added JD (S) will give
security to its MLA’s in the state. Furthermore
the results of Karnataka Assembly polls announced on May 15 showed that the BJP
had won 104 seats, emerging as the single largest party, while Congress and JD
(S) bagged 78 and 38 seats respectively.
AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files LV Subrahmaniam who was appointed by the Election Commission against Chandrababu Naidu's wish has become a tormentor of the Caretaker Chief Minister in his final days of the office. He dug all the files pertaining to release of funds to various contractors just before the elections for various works, forcing finance secretary M Ravichandra to go on leave.
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails