According to sources Congress said the party MLA’s were lodged at Eagleton Resort in Bengaluru would be shifted in order to avoid alleged horse-trading attempts by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Meanwhile the Congress leader Ramalinga Reddy further said Janata Dal (Secular) MLA’s aren’t coming along with them.
Reddy told “They will be shifted and they will be telling more lately. Further JD(S) MLA’s are not coming along and the place has not been decided yet”. Previously police forced deployed at the Eagleton Resort were removed. Moreover Reddy alleged that the BJP members came inside the resort and were offered money after the security was removed.
Kumaraswamy told media people “Congress
and JD (S) will protect all their MLA’s in Karnataka and after taking oath
Yeddyurappa had already transferred 4 IPS officers, where BJP’s movement is
laughable”. He added JD (S) will give
security to its MLA’s in the state. Furthermore
the results of Karnataka Assembly polls announced on May 15 showed that the BJP
had won 104 seats, emerging as the single largest party, while Congress and JD
(S) bagged 78 and 38 seats respectively.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna