According to sources Mukul Rohatgi, who is representing the BJP, says floor test should not happen on Saturday. He asks the apex court to fix it on Monday. Accordingly the Supreme Court stays Congress-JD(S) plea challenging Karnataka Governor's decision to nominate an Anglo-Indian MLA to the assembly.
Moreover Abhishek Manu Singhvi says there should be videographed and proper security to MLAs to vote fearlessly. SC says it will order DGP to make proper arrangement for floor test on Saturday. As per latest report SC asks BS Yeddyurappa government not to take any major policy decision till floor test is over.
Media reports stated that Yeddyurappa can’t take decisions till the floor
test, says Lawyer Abhishek Manu Singhvi. Recently the Supreme Court ordered
that a floor test be held in the Karnataka Assembly at 4 pm tomorrow to
ascertain whether newly appointed BJP Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa enjoys a
majority in the state. Yeddyruppa told reporters that BS Yeddyurappa said
that the BJP will prove its majority in the floor of the House. "We will
discuss with the chief secretary and call for Assembly session tomorrow. We
will win with majority and obey the orders of the Supreme Court".
Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india According to sources in a major relief to the victims of triple talak and Muslims rights activists, the Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved an ordinance making the Islamic divorce a serious crime and a punishable offense in India. Meanwhile Minister for Law and Justice Ravi Shankar Prasad said the government had to take ordinance route as it failed to pass it through both the houses of parliament.
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"