Hyderabad sources reported that heavy rains accompanied by gusty winds lashed the city on Thursday. As per report the rain and thunderstorm led to traffic jams and inundation of roads. It also left some parts of the city in dark due to power outage. Meanwhile areas like Secunderabad, Begumpet, Punjagutta and Khairatabad suffered massive traffic jam.
According to report trees were also uprooted leading to traffic snarls. As many of the areas were waterlogged, motorists and commuters faced difficulties after a heavy downpour. Moreover according to Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), the rains will continue for the next three to four days in some parts of the city. "About 4 cm of average rainfall has been recorded". Moreover an IMD officer said the weathermen also predict that all the districts in Telangana will experience moderate rainfall.
Furthermore Amberpet in the city received the highest rainfall of 4.88 cm
followed by Narayanaguda 4.20 cm and Khairtabad and Nampally experienced 4.18 cm
First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS) According to sources Arunachal Pradesh becomes the first State in North East India to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS), a solution developed by the Madras Security Printers, a company specializing in system integration and solutions for e-governance projects. Recently the End-to-end e-PDS system,
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi