Kangana even slammed Salman for such a statement is now laughing at the same Rape Joke and the video is going viral from Cannes. The Video is not clear due to the crowd noise. But it can be heard that the joke is about 'being raped by 12 prostitutes'. Most of the Social media called Kangana as a hypocrite for her laughter.
Check out some of the tweets below,
Jim Sarbh is cancelled.— Fuddu (@_shruti_singh_) May 15, 2018
One. He made a hideous joke and included a vital thing called 'Rape'
Two. he included 'prostitute' in that "I would rather be raped by 12 prostitutes..." are you freaking kidding me ? you just stated that they are as equal as Rapists ?
Go get a life man
I am totally dissapointed in that entire group who were laughing at a rape joke. Being a @jimSarbh fan, dissapointed in him more for making such a joke.— Rajeev (@AnotherRajeev) May 15, 2018
Uma, Dhanush, Kangana whoever was there, shame on you all for laughing at his joke.— Rajeev (@AnotherRajeev) May 15, 2018
Dear Jim Sarbh/ Kangana Ranaut— ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (@karishmau) May 15, 2018
Rape jokes are not funny. Rape is NOT a joke. If you tell or laugh at jokes about rape you are a part of the problem. https://t.co/Pk5bSB9zCr
Video got deleted so uploading it again.— Od (@odshek) May 15, 2018
Woke queen Kangana seen laughing at a rape joke here along with Jim Sarbh. Kangana had previously called out Salman for an insensitive rape remark.pic.twitter.com/B1lpIqy0Kg
Jim Sarbh making a rape joke and Kangana laughing on it only proves how most Bollywood actors are feminists just on the social media. Same goes for Sonam posting pic as to how she supports Salman.— Aman (@cadence99) May 15, 2018
Lesson: Don't take them too seriously.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day