Kangana even slammed Salman for such a statement is now laughing at the same Rape Joke and the video is going viral from Cannes. The Video is not clear due to the crowd noise. But it can be heard that the joke is about 'being raped by 12 prostitutes'. Most of the Social media called Kangana as a hypocrite for her laughter.
Check out some of the tweets below,
Jim Sarbh is cancelled.— Fuddu (@_shruti_singh_) May 15, 2018
One. He made a hideous joke and included a vital thing called 'Rape'
Two. he included 'prostitute' in that "I would rather be raped by 12 prostitutes..." are you freaking kidding me ? you just stated that they are as equal as Rapists ?
Go get a life man
I am totally dissapointed in that entire group who were laughing at a rape joke. Being a @jimSarbh fan, dissapointed in him more for making such a joke.— Rajeev (@AnotherRajeev) May 15, 2018
Uma, Dhanush, Kangana whoever was there, shame on you all for laughing at his joke.— Rajeev (@AnotherRajeev) May 15, 2018
Dear Jim Sarbh/ Kangana Ranaut— ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (@karishmau) May 15, 2018
Rape jokes are not funny. Rape is NOT a joke. If you tell or laugh at jokes about rape you are a part of the problem. https://t.co/Pk5bSB9zCr
Video got deleted so uploading it again.— Od (@odshek) May 15, 2018
Woke queen Kangana seen laughing at a rape joke here along with Jim Sarbh. Kangana had previously called out Salman for an insensitive rape remark.pic.twitter.com/B1lpIqy0Kg
Jim Sarbh making a rape joke and Kangana laughing on it only proves how most Bollywood actors are feminists just on the social media. Same goes for Sonam posting pic as to how she supports Salman.— Aman (@cadence99) May 15, 2018
Lesson: Don't take them too seriously.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?