As per report from the sources several serious debates on the split verdict on Karnataka and the political consequences that followed are going on, Telangana's IT & PR Minister KT Ramarao's joke on the Karnataka's political condition is winning the hearts of netizens. Meanwhile this joke of KTR on Karnataka politics is going viral.
Media reports that even before the swearing-in ceremony of Yeddyurappa, KTR had shared the joke on his twitter page which is a satire on Bangalore traffic as well as the politics involving Governor. Accordingly "Funniest line I've heard all day: Yeddyurappa and Kumaraswamy both left for Raj bhawan .. Whoever finds less traffic, will form the government bangalore traffic just in jest and not at all my viewpoint on political decisions or equations in Karnataka," wrote KTR on his twitter page.
Furthermore the comments for KTR's tweet are mostly positive and many have appreciated his comic side. Moreover apart from responding on various public issues, KTR is quite active on Twitter and ensures that such timely jokes are cracked.
New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed Amaravathi sources stated that the YSR Congress MLA from Mangalagiri, Alla Ramakrishna Reddy, has been appointed as Chairman of the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (AP CRDA) on Thursday. Reportedly Ramakrishna Reddy, who is popular as RK, defeated Telugu Desam Party (TDP) national general secretary and former IT minister Nara Lokesh at Mangalagiri in the recently concluded election.
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019
- Jagan's Victory Attracted Nation's Attention
- Trump gets embarrassed by tweet!
- Journalist abused and cops urinate on him!
- Priyanka Chopra gets UNICEF award!
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai on World cup final!
- Elephant rescued from Begging & Marriage parades
- Will Chandrababu Naidu ask apology for not fulfilling 2014 Poll promises? Roja
- Face-off between PM Modi & Pakistan PM Imran Khan at SCO Summit
- Facebook expanding ad breaks in 4 Indian languages