As per report from the sources several serious debates on the split verdict on Karnataka and the political consequences that followed are going on, Telangana's IT & PR Minister KT Ramarao's joke on the Karnataka's political condition is winning the hearts of netizens. Meanwhile this joke of KTR on Karnataka politics is going viral.
Media reports that even before the swearing-in ceremony of Yeddyurappa, KTR had shared the joke on his twitter page which is a satire on Bangalore traffic as well as the politics involving Governor. Accordingly "Funniest line I've heard all day: Yeddyurappa and Kumaraswamy both left for Raj bhawan .. Whoever finds less traffic, will form the government bangalore traffic just in jest and not at all my viewpoint on political decisions or equations in Karnataka," wrote KTR on his twitter page.
Furthermore the comments for KTR's tweet are mostly positive and many have appreciated his comic side. Moreover apart from responding on various public issues, KTR is quite active on Twitter and ensures that such timely jokes are cracked.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees