As per report from the sources several serious debates on the split verdict on Karnataka and the political consequences that followed are going on, Telangana's IT & PR Minister KT Ramarao's joke on the Karnataka's political condition is winning the hearts of netizens. Meanwhile this joke of KTR on Karnataka politics is going viral.
Media reports that even before the swearing-in ceremony of Yeddyurappa, KTR had shared the joke on his twitter page which is a satire on Bangalore traffic as well as the politics involving Governor. Accordingly "Funniest line I've heard all day: Yeddyurappa and Kumaraswamy both left for Raj bhawan .. Whoever finds less traffic, will form the government bangalore traffic just in jest and not at all my viewpoint on political decisions or equations in Karnataka," wrote KTR on his twitter page.
Furthermore the comments for KTR's tweet are mostly positive and many have appreciated his comic side. Moreover apart from responding on various public issues, KTR is quite active on Twitter and ensures that such timely jokes are cracked.
Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal Accordingly after terming Manmohan Singh led UPA government a 'failure', the Bharatiya Janata Party national president said on Tuesday that Rahul Gandhi is just 'daydreaming' of winning polls. As per report Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mega congregation of BJP workers here, an event which comes just ahead of the Assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh.
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor