The Karnataka chief minister BS Yeddyurappa has the credit of being BJP's first CM of a south State. As he's become the CM of Karnataka for the 3rd time, people are waiting to see if he will retain his throne this time.
With no single party getting majority and with the Supreme Court ordering a floor test despite Governor Vajubhai Vala making Yeddyurappa the chief minister, there are doubts prevailing over his continued journey. Yeddyurappa has a previous experience of his ruling tenure ending within 7 days itself.
Then, HD Kumarasamy was the reason.
In 1999, he had been forming an agreement based government with Kumarasamy as a
split of 20 months. However Kumarasamy failing to give the throne meant an
alliance split-up followed by Yeddyurappa losing throne in just 7 days.
His Second tenure was for 3 years and 62 days. It is to be seen if Yeddyurappa
will hold throne at least this third time for a longer tenure.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?