The Karnataka chief minister BS Yeddyurappa has the credit of being BJP's first CM of a south State. As he's become the CM of Karnataka for the 3rd time, people are waiting to see if he will retain his throne this time.
With no single party getting majority and with the Supreme Court ordering a floor test despite Governor Vajubhai Vala making Yeddyurappa the chief minister, there are doubts prevailing over his continued journey. Yeddyurappa has a previous experience of his ruling tenure ending within 7 days itself.
Then, HD Kumarasamy was the reason.
In 1999, he had been forming an agreement based government with Kumarasamy as a
split of 20 months. However Kumarasamy failing to give the throne meant an
alliance split-up followed by Yeddyurappa losing throne in just 7 days.
His Second tenure was for 3 years and 62 days. It is to be seen if Yeddyurappa
will hold throne at least this third time for a longer tenure.
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi