The Karnataka chief minister BS Yeddyurappa has the credit of being BJP's first CM of a south State. As he's become the CM of Karnataka for the 3rd time, people are waiting to see if he will retain his throne this time.
With no single party getting majority and with the Supreme Court ordering a floor test despite Governor Vajubhai Vala making Yeddyurappa the chief minister, there are doubts prevailing over his continued journey. Yeddyurappa has a previous experience of his ruling tenure ending within 7 days itself.
Then, HD Kumarasamy was the reason.
In 1999, he had been forming an agreement based government with Kumarasamy as a
split of 20 months. However Kumarasamy failing to give the throne meant an
alliance split-up followed by Yeddyurappa losing throne in just 7 days.
His Second tenure was for 3 years and 62 days. It is to be seen if Yeddyurappa
will hold throne at least this third time for a longer tenure.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code