The floor test which will be conducted today, must be held in a transparent manner and there must not be any secret voting taking place, reiterated the Supreme Court. The case challenging the decision by Governor Vajubhai Vala to appoint Yeddyurappa as the chief minister of Karnataka was in today's hearing of the bench which was presided by justice Sikri, Ashok Bhushan and Bapte.
They had demanded the letters issued by the governor given to yeddyurappa to be submitted. The letters were submitted by BJP's Mukul Rohtagi. The letters given by MLAs in support of Yeddyurappa were also submitted before the bench. With numerous queries raised by the judges, they ordered a strict and immediate floor test demanding a proof of how Yeddyurappa was elected.
They ordered that the floor test to
prove majority must be held by 4 pm today and that the voting
should be in an open manner by raising hands, and hence the BJP or Congress
cannot influence anyone and the results will be out in the open.
CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir According to sources at least 30 jawans of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) were martyred in a vehicle borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) attack in Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir. As per report the death toll is feared to be raised. Dreaded terrorist outfit Jaish-e-Mohammad claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver
- Is there any delay in conducting 3rd season of Telugu Bigg Boss?