The floor test which will be conducted today, must be held in a transparent manner and there must not be any secret voting taking place, reiterated the Supreme Court. The case challenging the decision by Governor Vajubhai Vala to appoint Yeddyurappa as the chief minister of Karnataka was in today's hearing of the bench which was presided by justice Sikri, Ashok Bhushan and Bapte.
They had demanded the letters issued by the governor given to yeddyurappa to be submitted. The letters were submitted by BJP's Mukul Rohtagi. The letters given by MLAs in support of Yeddyurappa were also submitted before the bench. With numerous queries raised by the judges, they ordered a strict and immediate floor test demanding a proof of how Yeddyurappa was elected.
They ordered that the floor test to
prove majority must be held by 4 pm today and that the voting
should be in an open manner by raising hands, and hence the BJP or Congress
cannot influence anyone and the results will be out in the open.
AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP Accordingly the GO states that the CBI could, however, carry out its investigation on any Central Government officials or those belonging to Central institutions who are responsible for the offences only in conjunction with the Anti-Corruption Bureau. Meanwhile with this, CBI's entry into Andhra Pradesh to carry out investigation on any Central Government employees has been restricted completely.
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?