City-based businessman Maruganti Vamshikrishna Reddy and his family had one of their worst experiences at a food joint in Hyderabad. On Wednesday they went shopping at Punjagutta’s Central Mall. Tired after the shopping, they went to the Subway outlet in the mall, where Vamshi’s daughter ordered a cold fountain drink. However, when sipping on the drink she felt something odd in her mouth. On removing the substance, she realized that it was a cockroach. Shocked, Vamshi opened the cup to find four more live cockroaches in the drink.
An angered Vamshi tried confronting the staff and then went into their kitchen as the staff allegedly didn’t answer his queries. He was further appalled when he allegedly found the entire kitchen infested with cockroaches and also found the staff reusing lids and cups.
Vamshi later filed a complaint at the Punjagutta
police station and also with the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC)
food safety department. Following the complaint, the department officials said
they would inspect the outlet. Food Safety Inspector Sudhakar Reddy told TNM,
“We are now going to inspect the place. Appropriate action will be taken if the
complaint is true.”
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar