According to sources from Bengaluru the Governor of the state not only gave the BJP an opportunity to form the government, but also gave the party a window of 15 days to prove its majority. Meanwhile the Congress and the JD(S), outraged as they indeed were by this decision, got together making it even more difficult for the BJP to pass the floor test. Moreover it was also clear from the arguments in the Supreme Court that the party was on a weak wicket in the apex court. Similarly, the BJP's call for a secret ballot seems to be lacking in merit.
Accordingly the Supreme Court's verdict must be therefore, welcomed. Recently in Karnataka, it is widely believed that the Governor erred in not inviting the JD(S)-Congress combine. However, the BJP will get a breather if the party manages to lure a few legislators over to its side, though its image will suffer a beating in the bargain.
Furthermore in the final analysis, power makes up for all losses, in terms of damage to image or credibility. Presently in Tamilnadu, the BJP went all out to protect the Palaniswamy government and failed. Presently it would be a huge loss of face for PM Modi and Amit Shah if the the BJP fails to establish its majority today when the curtain comes down on the very last act of the numbers game. Media reports added that both the BJP on the one hand and Congress-JD(U)on the other, will try their utmost to prevent the other from coming to power.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing